A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Mother's Day History

Celebrations of mothers and motherhood can be traced back to the ancient Greeks and Romans, who held festivals in honor of the mother goddesses Rhea and Cybele, but the clearest modern precedent for Mother’s Day is the early Christian festival known as Mothering Sunday.

Once a tradition in the United Kingdom and parts of Europe, this celebration fell on the fourth Sunday in Lent and was originally seen as a time when the faithful would return to their mother church.

Over time the Mothering Sunday tradition shifted into a more secular holiday, and children would give their mothers flowers and other items to show the appreciation they felt. This custom eventually faded in popularity before merging with the American Mother’s Day.

How did American Mother's Day start?

Mother’s Day holiday arose as a result of the efforts of Anna Jarvis. After Anna's mother had passed in 1905, Anna came up with Mother's Day as a way of honoring the sacrifices mothers made for their children.

Philadelphia department store owner named John Wanamaker had backed Anna financially. In May 1908 she organized the first official Mother’s Day celebration at a Methodist church in Grafton, West Virginia. That same day also saw thousands of people attend a Mother’s Day event at one of Wanamaker’s retail stores in Philadelphia.

Following the success of her first Mother’s Day, Jarvis had argued that American holidays were biased toward male achievements, she started a massive letter writing campaign to newspapers and prominent politicians urging the adoption of a special day honoring motherhood & wanted it added to the calendar.

By 1912 many states, towns and churches had adopted Mother’s Day as an annual holiday, and Jarvis had established the Mother’s Day International Association to help promote her cause.

Her persistence paid off in 1914 when President Woodrow Wilson signed a measure officially establishing the second Sunday in May as Mother’s Day.

Anna Jarvis had originally conceived of Mother’s Day as a day of personal celebration between mothers and families. Her version of the day involved wearing a white carnation as a badge and visiting one’s mother or attending church services.

Mother's Day for you...

What is Mother's Day to you? Will you do anything special for your mother this year?

[​IMG]

To all the special woman out there thank you for everything you do for us. You took your time to make sure our needs were taken care of care of. You feed, clothed, put a roof over our heads, held us when we cried, you taught us many things in our life. You did so much as you watched how we grew. You all are amazing and could never be replaced. ?

Hα℘℘γ M๑тнεя'ร Dαγ

Test.....

2. the fails are soooo unreal :(

3. Make sure to put [/center] at the end of the ones that didn't center.?

4. yea lmao i saw that. What I get for going too fast ? n ima def fix the pics like asap

5. Mother's Day History

Celebrations of mothers and motherhood can be traced back to the ancient Greeks and Romans, who held festivals in honor of the mother goddesses Rhea and Cybele, but the clearest modern precedent for Mother’s Day is the early Christian festival known as Mothering Sunday.

Once a tradition in the United Kingdom and parts of Europe, this celebration fell on the fourth Sunday in Lent and was originally seen as a time when the faithful would return to their mother church.

Over time the Mothering Sunday tradition shifted into a more secular holiday, and children would give their mothers flowers and other items to show the appreciation they felt. This custom eventually faded in popularity before merging with the American Mother’s Day.

How did American Mother's Day start?

Mother’s Day holiday arose as a result of the efforts of Anna Jarvis. After Anna's mother had passed in 1905, Anna came up with Mother's Day as a way of honoring the sacrifices mothers made for their children.

Philadelphia department store owner named John Wanamaker had backed Anna financially. In May 1908 she organized the first official Mother’s Day celebration at a Methodist church in Grafton, West Virginia. That same day also saw thousands of people attend a Mother’s Day event at one of Wanamaker’s retail stores in Philadelphia.

Following the success of her first Mother’s Day, Jarvis had argued that American holidays were biased toward male achievements, she started a massive letter writing campaign to newspapers and prominent politicians urging the adoption of a special day honoring motherhood & wanted it added to the calendar.

By 1912 many states, towns and churches had adopted Mother’s Day as an annual holiday, and Jarvis had established the Mother’s Day International Association to help promote her cause.

Her persistence paid off in 1914 when President Woodrow Wilson signed a measure officially establishing the second Sunday in May as Mother’s Day.

Anna Jarvis had originally conceived of Mother’s Day as a day of personal celebration between mothers and families. Her version of the day involved wearing a white carnation as a badge and visiting one’s mother or attending church services.

Mother's Day for you...

What is Mother's Day to you? Will you do anything special for your mother this year?

[​IMG]

To all the special woman out there thank you for everything you do for us. You took your time to make sure our needs were taken care of care of. You feed, clothed, put a roof over our heads, held us when we cried, you taught us many things in our life. You did so much as you watched how we grew. You all are amazing and could never be replaced. ?

Hα℘℘γ M๑тнεя'ร Dαγ

? ok lets try this again

6. [colour=red] YOLOOOOO [/red]

7. ℋᎯℙℙᎽ ℳᎾᏆℋℰℛ'Ѕ ⅅᎯᎽ ᏆᎾ Ꭿℒℒ Ꮖℋℰ ᏇᎾℕⅅℰℛℱUℒ ℳᎾᏆℋℰℛЅ ᎾUᏆ Ꮖℋℰℛℰ!ℐ ℱℰℰℒ ЅᎾℛℛᎽ ℱᎾℛ ᏆℋᎾЅℰ ᏇℋᎾ ℒᎾЅᏆ Ꮖℋℰℐℛ ℳᎾℳЅ ℐℕ Ꮖℋℰ ℕℰℙᎯℒ ℰᎯℛᏆℋℚUᎯᏦℰ...
    ᏇℐᏆℋᎾUᏆ ℳᎾᏆℋℰℛЅ, ℕᎾ Ꮎℕℰ ᏇᎾUℒⅅ ℬℰ ℬᎾℛℕ. ℐ ᎯℙℙℛℰℂℐᎯᏆℰ Ꭿℒℒ ᏆℋᎯᏆ ᏆℋℰᎽ'Ꮙℰ ⅅᎾℕℰ ℱᎾℛ UЅ.

"ℙℰᎾℙℒℰ ℒᎾᏉℰ ᏆᎾ ℋᎯᏉℰ Ꭿ ℳᎾᏆℋℰℛ, ℙℰᎾℙℒℰ ℒᎾᏉℰ ᏆᎾ ℋᎯᏉℰ Ꭿ Ꮗℐℱℰ, ℙℰᎾℙℒℰ ℒᎾᏉℰ ᏆᎾ ℋᎯᏉℰ Ꭿ Ꮆℐℛℒℱℛℐℰℕⅅ, Ꮖℋℰℕ ᏇℋᎽ ℕᎾᏆ Ꭿ ⅅᎯUᎶℋᏆℰℛ?"

^^ⅅᎯUᎶℋᏆℰℛЅ ᎶℛᎾᏇ, Uℙ, ℬℰℂᎾℳℰ ᎶℐℛℒℱℛℐℰℕⅅЅ, ᏇℐᏉℰЅ, ℳᎾᏆℋℰℛЅ, Ꭿℕⅅ Ꮖℋℰℕ ℋᎯᏉℰ Ꭿ ℂℋℐℒⅅ. ℐℱ ᎯℕᎽᎾℕℰ ℋᎯЅ Ꭿ ℙℛᎾℬℒℰℳ ᏇℐᏆℋ ⅅᎯUᎶℋᏆℰℛЅ, Ꮖℋℰℕ ᏆℋℐℕᏦ. ℐℱ ᎽᎾUℛ ℐℕ-ℒᎯᏇЅ ⅅℐⅅℕ'Ꮖ ℋᎯᏉℰ Ꭿ ⅅᎯUᎶℋᏆℰℛ, Ꮖℋℰℕ ᏇᎾUℒⅅ ᎽᎾU ℬℰ ℳᎯℛℛℐℰⅅ? ᏇᎾUℒⅅ ᎽᎾU ℋᎯᏉℰ Ꭿ ℂℋℐℒⅅ? ℐℱ ᎽᎾUℛ ℳᎾᏆℋℰℛ ᏇᎯЅℕ'Ꮖ Ꮖℋℰℛℰ, ᏇᎾUℒⅅ ᎽᎾU ℬℰ ℬᎾℛℕ? ᎽᎾUℛ ℳᎾℳ ℐЅ Ꭿ Ꮆℐℛℒ, Ꭿℕⅅ ℐℱ Ѕℋℰ ᏇᎾUℒⅅℕ'Ꮖ ℬℰ Ꮖℋℰℛℰ ᎽᎾU ᏇᎾUℒⅅℕ'Ꮖ ℰXℐЅᏆ. ЅᎾ ℬℰ ᏆℋᎯℕᏦℱUℒ.

8. This is so easy for me since I do ICTGets way more complicated if you make a website

9. she knows

she knows , yet he doesn't.

she knows that he won't find out.

she thinks he won't find out.

she's delusional.

aye, it came out well. thanks for the guide!

10. Free Gifting

Free gift at this time is...

[Max: 20

In the past Rude & I have made threads to give this gift out for free. With that being said we have decided on some final adjustments.

Gifting Rules

• Must be under 1mcs
    • Please post only on this thread, we will get to you in time
    • We will gift between 5-10 gifts
    • We ask you to only post once for the gifts

Any player is welcome to help us send free gifts. Just quote a players post and let us know you are sending. Hope this will help out other players atleast get some gifts.
    ??

[​IMG]

11. Hot tub would be nice?

12. UEFA Champions League 2015

For all the football Crazies Around the World U know what's coming up Next Month.
    Yes! The Semi Final Of the most prestigious tournament in Europe's History.
    This is the 60th season of Europe's premier club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 23rd season since it was renamed from the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the UEFA Champions League.

What started with so many teams in the League:

So, without further ado let me introduce u to the semi finalists of this season.

First off :

Barcelona VS Bayern Munchen
    The battle of Two Giants from Spain and Germany Respectively.
    Pep Guardiola returns to Barcelona with his new team Bayern Munchen. Both teams have had a great run of form this season in UCL.
    The Question is whether the History repeat itself and we will see another Defeat for Barcelona by the hands of Bayern like the one in 2013, 7-0 loss

Or is it gonna be Barcelona and Lionel Messi this time around, taking charge and moving on to the final.
    Thats for u to find out on 6th May.

Players to watch out for this match:
    Arjen Robben (FC Bayern)

Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)

Our second pair of semi finalists this Season are

The Current Champions, The Galácticos Real Madrid and The Old Lady of Italy, Juventus
    I'm personally waiting for this match,
    As i want to see my Favorite club Real Madrid take over the Italian Giants.
    This evenly matched contest on paper doesnt always end up like on paper, One Team Always prevails... 5th May will tell us who wins the first leg of semi finals
    Whether its gonna be Carlo Ancelotti's 10 time Champions League winner, Real Madrid or its gonna be the Italian Giants, Juventus.
    Players to watch out for in this match:
    Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)

Andre Pirlo (Juventus)

Out of all the Hot Head Battles on the Ground of Football (I know Finals is far away but) My Pick for this year's Champion's League winners :

I'd be Glad to hear who u guys think will win this time in the comments below. Lots of discussions are always welcome.
    Thats all from me today. Hope u all Footie Fanatics Enjoy ur share of Football.
    Have a Gud day. God bless. :)

Update

So, After the two legs for all Four Giants in UCL we have come down to the Last Two:

First team to reach the finals are, Barcelona
    Some stellar performances from Lionel Messi and Neymar Jr. helped Barcelona reach their 8th UEFA Champions League final.

Earlier when i wrote the thread we all were expecting a twist in the tale for Bayern Munchen, and thats what happened, Unlike last time (The 7-0 victory against Barca) This time Bayern couldnt keep up to the high performance and excellent form of Barcelona players and out of the competition with an aggregate score of 6-2.

Thats all for today's updates. I'll be back With more. Hope u keep enjoying ur share of UEFA Champions League Football. :cool:

Update 14/5/2015

Second finalists for this year's UEFA Champions League are The Old Lady of Italy Juventus
    Its a joyful time for Juve fans who carry over their superb form from Italian League Serie A to UEFA Champions League and very well Hoping that this will be their year. 

Sadly this is the end of the Line for Last year's champions (my favorites) Real Madrid who lost 3-2 on aggregate against Juventus.

Thats all for today's Updates. :)
    Have a gud day all 

13. Testing trying to remember

14. This helped a lot

15. damn! here's the corrected version xD