A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I understand now nvm but im still confused

2. Favourite songs!

This thread is only because I'm bored, and I want to learn about some more music.

Type some of your favourite lyrics from a song. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ENGLISH, BUT PLEASE SHOW A TRANSLATION IF IT ISN'T

Maybe also add your own reason as to why you love these lyrics/this song so much ??

So here is mine:

Beanntaichean àrda is àillidh leacainnean
    Sluagh ann an còmhnuidh is còire cleachdainnean
    'S aotrom mo cheum a' leum g'am faicinn
    Is fanaidh mi tacan le deòin

High moutains with lovely slopes
    Folk there who are always kind
    Light is my step when I go bounding to see them
    And I will willingly remain there for a long while

I love this Scottish Gaelic song because it just sounds amazing in the native language and so soothing.

That was "chì mi na mòrbheanna" or "the most covered mountains".

3. Maybe you can start on a separate thread...

4. He's just testing out bb codes i think

5. Yup, she is just testing to check they all work and there ain't goin to be any fails

7. FUSION

Welcome to fusion, a organised and settled club for anyone 200KCs and over ?

We are looking for perms to come join us and our sometimes.. Knife infested cc ?

Our current ranking is #90 overall in ViP list ? and our cc is always active with people on

 If you would like to become a perm, we ask you to stay a week before becoming a perm to get to know the club and everyone in it.

We ask for ABSOLUTELY NO RP!

This is for all of the normal rules, respect, and all that shit.

yes, we do do cat parties, although we don't do them b2b, we do them from time to time 

 Drops that are gained here, we ask that YOU USE THEM IN THE CLUB  we record all drops for reference.

The only time you are allowed DN is if you are the dropper, then we allow 8 DN's for a cat, and 4 for a kini.

We DO NOT allow unloads on cat or kini parties, unless you are going to sleep, which will have to be said on cc and we will monitor battle log as well.

 IF you do unload, you will be kicked and banned from our club for 24 hours, so keep that in mind.

[​IMG]

Created and posted by Keraine 

8. FUSION

Welcome to FUSION, an organised and settled club for anyone 300KCS and over ?

We are looking for perms to come join us and our sometimes.. Knife infested cc ?

Our highest ranking is #76 overall in ViP list ? and our cc is always active with people on

 If you would like to become a perm just ask any Admins or our Owner. We ask you to stay a week before becoming a perm to get to know the club and everyone in it.

This is for all of the normal rules, respect, and all that stuff.

Yes, we do Cat Parties, although we don't do them b2b, we do them from time to time 

 Cats

9. FUSION

Welcome to FUSION, an organised and settled club for anyone 300KCS and over ?

Our highest ranking is #76 overall in ViP list ? and our cc is always active with people on

 If you would like to become a perm just ask any Admins or our Owner. We ask you to stay a week before becoming a perm to get to know the club and everyone in it.

This is for all of the normal rules, respect, and all that stuff.

Yes, we do Cat Parties, although we don't do them b2b, we do them from time to time 

 Cats and Bikinis that are dropped here, we ask that YOU USE THEM IN THE CLUB we record all drops for reference.

The only time you are allowed DN is if you are the dropper, then we allow 8 DN's for a Cat, and 4 DN's for a Bikini.

We DO NOT allow unloads on Cat or Bikini parties, unless you are going to sleep, which will have to be said in cc and we will monitor Party Log as well.

 IF you do unload, you will be kicked and banned from our club for 24 hours, so keep that in mind.

[​IMG]

Created and posted by Keraine 

10. I want to support!try to test

11. Testing This For First Time

12. work work work![\color]

14. Is there a post limit to how many characters you can have?

15. Yes. It's a lot though, ill check it for you now