A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I'm sorry, I don't share the same feelings about you, as you do to me.

2. Happy Halloween

3. Why you gotta be so rude :shock:

4. Don't you know I'm human tooooooo

5. Click and hold, copy link, place in your browser. :)

6. I think I did it wrong

7. You hurt my eyes

9. This is a test

10. Test :

Brief Guide To Tutor Trading

Tutor trading is the hiring of tutors, with future intent to sell on for a profit. Many players use trading as a form of making extra money along side their usual farming/parties.

I know there are other guides and guidelines made on the prices of tutors, however, I'd like to point out that they are exactly that. Only a guideline. Tutors do NOT come at a set price. What a tutor is worth to one player, may very well be different to another. But with any selling market, there is a general price mark that the majority of players follow.

So, the key to trading is being able to read the current tutor market. Just as a stock or bond market, it is constantly changing.

 For example, if there is a 'raise in the economy' eg, x5 pay cat parties...the price someone will happily pay for a tutor will be much higher than usual, as money is becoming worthless. Therefore you may see a change in the market in the sense that, the previous overall rate for a active 100kcs tut may have been no more than 35b before, but since money is a lot easier to come by, many are happy to pay up to 50b now for that same tut.

On the other hand, there may be a huge 'decline in the economy', for example when T6 was released, and people where desperate for money to upgrade, many tuts where dropped. Many players had no interest in buying tutors at the time (besides those wise enough to trade around that point) and so tut prices decreased dramatically. For that same active 100kcs, it could have been bought for around 15b for example. Big difference.

✅The key is to ALWAYS check the markets.✅

So now you understand that tutors will never have a set price, lets move on to actually buying a tut. Lets say you have 30b you'd like to use as trading money. You're happy to spare it for now and understand a tut may not always sell immediately.

First you check the market. Go to the tutor tab on your homepageHire moreSearch and put in the amount of cash you are wanting to spend (in our example we would put 30,000,000,000. 30b). Check what size ACTIVE tuts are selling for around the same price.

[​IMG]

If starting out, always trade actives as they are always going to grow and sell eventually. To check activity, you should check the players wall, gifts and club history. It may take patience but after a while and some practice, you get a general idea.

Once you have a rough idea what stat tuts are selling for your 30b on the market...it's time to start looking for a tut that is slightly UP (underpriced market wise).

Remember, that tut also needs to still be slightly UP once you have hired and bumped that price up slightly. To work out what price the tut will be once you have hired, you need to multiply their hire value by 1.05.

Eg; if their hire value now is 30,000,000,000 then,
    30b x 1.05 = 31,500,000,000b
    That will be the hire price the tutor will be at once you've hired.

If it will still be slightly UP once hired, and it's definitely active...then go for it! Congrats you have yourself a tradable tutor! 

Now you may simply wait for the tut to sell or even advertise that tut in campus. There are always players looking to hire a reasonably priced new tut, either to sell on again themselves, or for their tutor base.

Once the tut sells, there is your profit ?? It may only seem like a small profit at first, but the more you get used to confidently trading, the more you will spend or sell and the bigger the profits.

ℹDon't worry if a tutor doesn't sell straight away. Eventually it will if you choose right. You could even help the tutor on how to grow if they are a newer player

So thats the basics to tutor trading. If I forgot to explain anything or youd like some clarification, feel free to Wall/PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Good Luck 

Ps- (apologies for any BB code fails. It's been a while.)

11. Brief Guide To Tutor Trading

Tutor trading is the hiring of tutors, with future intent to sell on for a profit. Many players use trading as a form of making extra money along side their usual farming/parties.

I know there are other guides and guidelines made on the prices of tutors, however, I'd like to point out that they are exactly that. Only a guideline. Tutors do NOT come at a set price. What a tutor is worth to one player, may very well be different to another. But with any selling market, there is a general price mark that the majority of players follow.

So, the key to trading is being able to read the current tutor market. Just as a stock or bond market, it is constantly changing.

 For example, if there is a 'raise in the economy' eg, x5 pay cat parties...the price someone will happily pay for a tutor will be much higher than usual, as money is becoming worthless. Therefore you may see a change in the market in the sense that, the previous overall rate for a active 100kcs tut may have been no more than 35b before, but since money is a lot easier to come by, many are happy to pay up to 50b now for that same tut.

On the other hand, there may be a huge 'decline in the economy', for example when T6 was released, and people where desperate for money to upgrade, many tuts where dropped. Many players had no interest in buying tutors at the time (besides those wise enough to trade around that point) and so tut prices decreased dramatically. For that same active 100kcs, it could have been bought for around 15b for example. Big difference.

So now you understand that tutors will never have a set price, lets move on to actually buying a tut. Lets say you have 30b you'd like to use as trading money. You're happy to spare it for now and understand a tut may not always sell immediately.

First you check the market. Go to the tutor tab on your homepageHire moreSearch and put in the amount of cash you are wanting to spend (in our example we would put 30,000,000,000. 30b). Check what size ACTIVE tuts are selling for around the same price.

[​IMG]

If starting out, always trade actives as they are always going to grow and sell eventually. To check activity, you should check the players wall, gifts and club history. It may take patience but after a while and some practice, you get a general idea.

Once you have a rough idea what stat tuts are selling for your 30b on the market...it's time to start looking for a tut that is slightly UP (underpriced market wise).

Remember, that tut also needs to still be slightly UP once you have hired and bumped that price up slightly. To work out what price the tut will be once you have hired, you need to multiply their hire value by 1.05.

If it will still be slightly UP once hired, and it's definitely active...then go for it! Congrats you have yourself a tradable tutor!✅

Now you may simply wait for the tut to sell or even advertise that tut in campus. There are always players looking to hire a reasonably priced new tut, either to sell on again themselves, or for their tutor base.

Once the tut sells, there is your profit. It may only seem like a small profit at first, but the more you get used to confidently trading, the more you will spend or sell and the bigger the profits.

ℹ Don't worry if a tutor doesn't sell straight away. Eventually it will if you choose right. You could even help the tutor on how to grow if they are a newer player.

So thats the basics to tutor trading. If I forgot to explain anything or youd like some clarification, feel free to Wall/PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Good Luck.

12. I like Cheese

13. Brief Guide To Tutor Trading

[​IMG]

For example, if there is a 'raise in the economy' eg, x5 pay cat parties...the price someone will happily pay for a tutor will be much higher than usual, as money is becoming worthless. Therefore you may see a change in the market in the sense that, the previous overall rate for a active 100kcs tut may have been no more than 35b before, but since money is a lot easier to come by, many are happy to pay up to 50b now for that same tut.

On the other hand, there may be a huge 'decline in the economy', for example when T6 was released, and people where desperate for money to upgrade, many tuts where dropped. Many players had no interest in buying tutors at the time (besides those wise enough to trade around that point) and so tut prices decreased dramatically. For that same active 100kcs, it could have been bought for around 15b for example. Big difference.

Step 1.

First you check the market.
    Go to the tutor tab on your homepageHire moreSearch and put in the amount of cash you are wanting to spend (in our example we would put 30,000,000,000. 30b). Check what size ACTIVE tuts are selling for around the same price.

[​IMG]

Step 2.

Once you have a rough idea what stat tuts are selling for your 30b on the market...it's time to start looking for a tut that is slightly UP (underpriced market wise).

If it will still be slightly UP once hired, and it's definitely active...then go for it! Congrats you have yourself a tradable tutor!✅

Step 3.

Now you may simply wait for the tut to sell or even advertise that tut in campus. There are always players looking to hire a reasonably priced new tut, either to sell on again themselves, or for their tutor base.

Step 4.

Once the tut sells, there is your profit. It may only seem like a small profit at first, but the more you get used to confidently trading, the more you will spend or sell and the bigger the profits.

ℹ Don't worry if a tutor doesn't sell straight away. Eventually it will if you choose right. You could even help the tutor on how to grow if they are a newer player.

Good Luck.

14. http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-900.jpg." style="max-width: 100%;" />