A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. •If your boyfriend wants to celebrate the holidays the day after the actual day, you're the side chick.
    •If your girlfriend is only your girlfriend from November to January, congrats you're a holiday boyfriend!?
    •Onesies are amazeballs.
    •If you can't be honest with your partner, get someone else. 
    •Never put your face or any distinguishable marks/things in ****.
    •Be weird as long as you're being yourself. Don't be basic.
    •If you love someone and want to be with them, don't listen to your friends if they just don't like them. Facts or ****.?
    •Sexy, Baby, and other pet names are not what's on my birth certificate.?
    •One day you'll get sick of the "bad boys" boo, it's okay.
    •Never date your best friends ex. Just.. No.
    •If a boy is into you, he will show it. There will be no question about him liking other girls more than you.
    •If you're a one night stand, don't get clingy. That shit ain't cute boo.
    •Trust your instincts.️
    •If he's hanging with his boys playing play station and eating pizza and **** don't blow his phone up. A little space is necessary or you'll suffocate.
    •Girls will pick cute funny nice guy over hot sexy boring(or jerk) guy. It just might take the girl a minute.?
    •All girls have a psycho side.

2. •If your boyfriend wants to celebrate the holidays the day after the actual day, you're the side chick.
    •If your girlfriend is only your girlfriend from November to January, congrats you're a holiday boyfriend!?
    •Onesies are amazeballs.
    •If you can't be honest with your partner, get someone else. 
    •Never put your face or any distinguishable marks/things in ****.
    •Be weird as long as you're being yourself. Don't be basic.
    •If you love someone and want to be with them, don't listen to your friends if they just don't like them. Facts or ****.?
    •Sexy, Baby, and other pet names are not what's on my birth certificate.?
    •One day you'll get sick of the "bad boys" boo, it's okay.
    •Never date your best friends ex. Just.. No.
    •If a boy is into you, he will show it. There will be no question about him liking other girls more than you.
    •If you're a one night stand, don't get clingy. That shit ain't cute boo.
    •Trust your instincts.️
    •If he's hanging with his boys playing play station and eating pizza and **** don't blow his phone up. A little space is necessary or you'll suffocate.
    •Girls will pick cute funny nice guy over hot sexy boring(or jerk) guy. It just might take the girl a minute.?
    •All girls have a psycho side.

#GirlCode ?

I did in fact get a couple of these from the show

3. [​IMG]
    You are not my friend but my best friend. I taught you well here when we both began in manvil. I showed you the way to the forums. I showed you guides upon guides showing you some basics on where to start.
    [​IMG]
    We lost our club because someone disbanded it accidently. I asked you first what happen when I went mercing. We had statuses saying what happen to manvil after it closed aand burned to the ground.
    [​IMG]
    We had great moments farming each other day after day month after month almost for 6 months now. We farmed players together and made them mad. I needed pots because you always won battles. Then one day you got a lover for stats and kicked my butt in many wars and battles. During wars my team always wanted to take you down for your toughness. Also I'm dtw right now.
    [​IMG]
    Basic thoughts that we turn into stories. I'm still typing it. You helped me when my train of thoughts were running low. I helped you on those few guides when you were stuck. We have a bro code when it comes to many things.
    [​IMG]
    We are basically bothers from far away but somehow near. We fight like siblings. We try to take each others girls. Except Rina, Rina is mine you can have rose. You called me a future honor student at the start but you deserve it more for your help and guides. I said if ata gave it to me a long time ago I'd give it to you or did you say that.
    [​IMG]
    A short way of saying this thanks for being there all that time noob now 1v1 on cod.

This has been sorrys perm production

4. [Color] [/red) LOL

5. [/pink]
    Testing

6. hi ? [\aqua]

7. Ever wonder what the apes of pimd do at the company? Well now you do.

Before I actually start ata....

The Support Team
    Sitting on their butts all day staring at a computer screen all like anyone jealous of my swag?

The Blue Ones
    The best apes to hang with.

The Developers
    The ones that make all the rules running the place showing the worlds who's the real boss

The Complaints
    The one guy that deals with everyone's complaints.

The Green Ones
    These guys silence the bad boys but they still get shocked for what they see.

Lunchtime at The Office
    We all get hungry, yes even apes.
    [​IMG]

The Relationship Button
    Thinking.....Thinking.....Thinking......
    I know lets add in a relationship button.

The Ones Dating
    Yes ape do mix like humans and date.

The dumb one
    This 'ape' still has debates if he should get fired or not everyone i'm still waiting.

Birthdays
    Yes, apes have birthdays just like you.

Reject
    He rejects to the good ideas and add-ons to the game and gives us lame ideas

Gift Giver
    This ape gives the players of pimd all the gifts you see.

The Apes Life
    Apes have lived life and it seems thus is what the cause of it was.
    [​IMG]

AThinkingApe

Posting for a friend

8. A Thinking Ape

gfit]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h223/mickeypt99/a_zpsspnxc3ej.gif[/imgfit]

Ever wonder what the apes of pimd do at the company? Well now you will.

Before I actually start ata....

The Support Team

Sitting on their butts all day staring at a computer screen all like anyone jealous of my swag?

The Blue Ones

The best apes to hang with.

The Developers

The ones that make all the rules running the place showing the worlds who's the real boss

The Complaints

The one guy that deals with everyone's complaints.

The Green Ones

These guys silence the bad boys but they still get shocked for what they see.

Lunchtime at The Office

We all get hungry, yes even apes.
    [​IMG]

The Relationship Button

Thinking.....Thinking.....Thinking......
    I know lets add in a relationship button.

The Ones Dating

Yes ape do mix like humans and date.

The dumb one

This 'ape' still has debates if he should get fired or not everyone i'm still waiting.

Birthdays

Yes, apes have birthdays just like you.

Reject

He rejects to the good ideas and add-ons to the game and gives us lame ideas

Gift Giver

This ape gives the players of pimd all the gifts you see.

The Apes Life

Apes have lived life and it seems thus is what the cause of it was.
    [​IMG]

AThinkingApe

9. hello guys[\color]

10. How do you combine bold, size and color? I keep failing and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong :lol:

11. Great job moo 

12. To make it combine you do the same codes. Bold first, size then colour
    Code:
     [b] [size=120] [color=blue] Text [/color] [/size] [/b] 
    It should all come out like this: Text