Royal Treatment

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Jihi, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Bump! Update

2. Jihi's still active, which is promising. She's just not going on ff.

3. Blaire, you're still active? Also I'm pretty positive Jihi just gave up on FF, lol.

4. I think she's just very busy.

5. Omfg I read this entire thing in two days! Please update! And wall me when you do?

6. Just don't be upset if it takes her a little bit or a long bit to be accurate. She's a hardworking lady.

7. Hi jihi plzzz update. I read the entire thing in less than a day and i loved it. U have the gift of writing and im glad so many ppl know that plzzz publish a book. I will be sad if u dont.
    Even though i love team nathan i go for Zane as everyone else barely know her and they kiss her but Zane is a gentleman and not a player.
    Update and bump bump bump.
    I go for Team Zane as he is a gentleman and she is relaxed around him but the others r players. Bump bump bmp bump bump. Keeping this story alive and i will be waiting for an update
    Publish a book as u have the gift of writing and the worl shouldnt miss out on thats as they would be missing out.
    Love OLABISI( thats my username not real name)

8. She's written a bunch of stuff since this. I think she just quit. And there is an Otome game very similar to this, if not almost exactly, so you can always go find it.

9. Don't do that. Don't go and tell people to go play a silly game, because it's 'similar'. If they want to read it and hope for her to come back they can. Don't be a prick.

10. She's still active, so there's hope

11. That's exactly why I bumped this!