A guide to tutor builds

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Ninja, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Ok so I get asked alot about how to teach the tutors andalso what statsthey should have at what price etc etc sooooo I give you... Guide to tutor stats

 the long anticipated sequel to nothing
    

Ok so in this guide I will not only be showing what stats r appropriate at what price but I will also teach you what to tell the tutor and also what u need to know 

5kcs for 350m

requirements to volley...
    the requirements of a 350m volley depends on how many people r on the volley and of course the starting price... It is reccomended that you volley with a partner not with a group... This was starting at a price of 1000 and volleying to 350m you make 50m
    This means that the requirements are an active tutor a partner and at least 300m

what the tutor needs to be told
    First of all the tutor needs to evict all the 1k crew... This includes: Party guy, cheerleader, rusterfarian, Sority girl, goth girl and intellectual hero

Second they need money to open dorms and buy crew... At this point you begin the volley, volley the tutor to 150m this gives them enough cash to...
    Open as many dorms as needed until there is a total of 6 and then purchase 3 muscle mc and 3 computer hacker then all 6 will be upgraded to level 4 or senior

Thirdly they will need more money, this is where they need to be volleyed to 350m... Once that is done have the tutor purchase another 6 dorms bringing them to a total of 12 dorms. They must then purchase another 3 muscle mc and 3 computer hacker then the 6 new crew will be upgraded to level 4 or senior

TA DAA 5kcs for 350m

8kcs for 2b

The requirements for a 2b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 2b you need at least 1.8m as you make around 200m when volleying from 1000 this will give the tutor 63m, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 2b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 128m before any upgrades are done...

This means you have a choice
     DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 2b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 2b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 3.5b has 204m you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    have them open dorms until they have a total of 13
    then have them purchase 3 nurse student's and leave them at level 1
    then have them purchase 3 Small town goddess' and leave them at level 1
    then have them buy 3 muscle mc's and have them upgrade it to level 4
    then have them buy 3 computer hacker's and have them upgrade it to level 4
    then have them buy 1 sleazy girl and have them upgrade it to level 4

TA DAA 8kcs for 2b

10kcs for 3.5b

The requirements for a 10kcs volley of course depends on the starting price... It is highly recomended that you volley with a parnter when going this high... To volley a 1000 player you need 3B or more as volleying to 3.5b will gain you 500m... This will give the tutor 75.4m (pretty sure) the tutor needs 204m before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 3.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 3.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 3.5b has 204m you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    then have them purchase 5 nurse student's and leave them at level 1
    then have them purchase 5 Small town goddess' and leave them at level 1
    then have them buy 1 muscle mc and have them upgrade it to level 4
    then have them buy 1 computer hacker and have them upgrade it to level 4

TA DAA 10kcs for 3.5b

20kcs for 7.5b

The requirements for a 7.5b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 7.5b you need at least 6.5b as you make around 1b when volleying from 1000, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 7.5b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 877m before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 7.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 7.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 7.5b has 877m you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    have them open dorms until they have a total of 15
    then have them purchase 7 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them purchase 7 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them buy 1 nurse and have them upgrade it to level 4

TA DAA 20kcs for 7.5b

30kcs for 13.5b

The requirements for a 13.5b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 13.5b you need at least 11.5b as you make around 2b when volleying from 1000, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 13.5b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 1.53b before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 13.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 13.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 13.5b has 1.53b you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    have them open dorms until they have a total of 14
    then have them purchase 3 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them purchase 3 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them buy 4 nurse student's and have them upgrade them to level 4
    then have them buy 4 small town goddess' and have them upgrade them to level 4

TA DAA 30kcs for 13.5b

40kcs for 18.5b

The requirements for a 18.5b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 18.5b you need at least 15.5 as you make around 3b when volleying from 1000, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 18.5b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 1.863b before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 18.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 18.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 18.5b has 1.863b you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    then have them purchase 7 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 4
    then have them purchase 7 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 4

TA DAA 40kcs for 18.5b

50kcs for 23b

The requirements for a 23b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 23b you need at least 18.5b as you receive around 4.5b the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 23b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 3b before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 23b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 23b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 23b has 3b you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    have them open dorms until they have a total of 18
    then have them purchase 9 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 4
    then have them purchase 8 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 4
    then have them buy 1 non conformist and have them upgrade it to level 3

TA DAA 50kcs for 23b

This is the end of my guide  thank you for reading please leave comments  if I made any mistakes please wall/pm me and I will edit it and encourage an admin to delete this one 

[quote:"please note"]For the builds I provided i, myself have successfully built 5kcs 8kcs and 10kcs... for the others WHEN I SAY "you make around b" THIS IS AN ESTIMATE[/quote]

J_T-
     COLOURFUL RAINBOWS 

SPECIAL THANKS
    -Zeuss-
    -Surfer-chick-lys-
    Riccena
    -JordanMooCow-
    _Warrior

2. Great guide!!!!!!

3. A bit stuffed up on 2b vollies but other than that ALL GOOD!

4. This is AWESOME!
    

5. Noo don't post yet  can an admin please delete this??

And what's wrong with the 2b volleys??  please wall or pm me what's wrong with it 

And thanks 

6. ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD 

SO MANY ERRORS LOL

7. Mod . I'm fetiged from no sleep

8. A guide to tutor builds

Ok so I get asked alot about how to teach the tutors andalso what statsthey should have at what price etc etc sooooo I give you... Guide to tutor stats

 the long anticipated sequel to nothing
    

Ok so in this guide I will not only be showing what stats r appropriate at what price but I will also teach you what to tell the tutor and also what u need to know 

5kcs for 350m

the requirements of a 350m volley depends on how many people r on the volley and of course the starting price... It is reccomended that you volley with a partner not with a group... This was starting at a price of 1000 and volleying to 350m you make 50m
    This means that the requirements are an active tutor a partner and at least 300m

what the tutor needs to be told
    First of all the tutor needs to evict all the 1k crew... This includes: Party guy, cheerleader, rusterfarian, Sority girl, goth girl and intellectual hero

Second they need money to open dorms and buy crew... At this point you begin the volley, volley the tutor to 150m this gives them enough cash to...
    Open as many dorms as needed until there is a total of 6 and then purchase 3 muscle mc and 3 computer hacker then all 6 will be upgraded to level 4 or senior

Thirdly they will need more money, this is where they need to be volleyed to 350m... Once that is done have the tutor purchase another 6 dorms bringing them to a total of 12 dorms. They must then purchase another 3 muscle mc and 3 computer hacker then the 6 new crew will be upgraded to level 4 or senior

TA DAA 5kcs for 350m

8kcs for 2b

The requirements for a 2b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 2b you need at least 1.8m as you make around 200m when volleying from 1000 this will give the tutor 63m, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 2b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 128m before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 2b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 2b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

then have them purchase 3 nurse student's and leave them at level 1
    then have them purchase 3 Small town goddess' and leave them at level 1
    then have them buy 3 muscle mc's and have them upgrade it to level 4
    then have them buy 3 computer hacker's and have them upgrade it to level 4
    then have them buy 1 sleazy girl and have them upgrade it to level 4

TA DAA 8kcs for 2b

10kcs for 3.5b

The requirements for a 10kcs volley of course depends on the starting price... It is highly recomended that you volley with a parnter when going this high... To volley a 1000 player you need 3B or more as volleying to 3.5b will gain you 500m... This will give the tutor 75.4m (pretty sure) the tutor needs 204m before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 3.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 3.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

then have them purchase 5 nurse student's and leave them at level 1
    then have them purchase 5 Small town goddess' and leave them at level 1
    then have them buy 1 muscle mc and have them upgrade it to level 4
    then have them buy 1 computer hacker and have them upgrade it to level 4

TA DAA 10kcs for 3.5b

20kcs for 7.5b

The requirements for a 7.5b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 7.5b you need at least 6.5b as you make around 1b when volleying from 1000, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 7.5b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 877m before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 7.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 7.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 7.5b has 877m you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    have them open dorms until they have a total of 15
    then have them purchase 7 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them purchase 7 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them buy 1 nurse and have them upgrade it to level 4

TA DAA 20kcs for 7.5b

30kcs for 13.5b

The requirements for a 13.5b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 13.5b you need at least 11.5b as you make around 2b when volleying from 1000, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 13.5b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 1.53b before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 13.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 13.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 13.5b has 1.53b you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    then have them purchase 3 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them purchase 3 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 2
    then have them buy 4 nurse student's and have them upgrade them to level 4
    then have them buy 4 small town goddess' and have them upgrade them to level 4

TA DAA 30kcs for 13.5b

40kcs for 18.5b

The requirements for a 18.5b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 18.5b you need at least 15.5 as you make around 3b when volleying from 1000, the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 18.5b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 1.863b before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 18.5b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 18.5b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 18.5b has 1.863b you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    then have them purchase 7 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 4
    then have them purchase 7 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 4

TA DAA 40kcs for 18.5b

50kcs for 23b

The requirements for a 23b volley of course depends on the starting price and the amount of people in the volley, I as always reccomend that you volley with a partner not in a group as you get more hired, therefore more money. When volleying to 23b you need at least 18.5b as you receive around 4.5b the amount you recieve depends on the price because the closer it is to 23b the less hires there are. the tutor needs 3b before any upgrades are done...

 DV: this is drop volleys, you get a random tutor with a starting price of around 2m as it's faster that way... You then volley with the tutor that you volleyed up to 23b and you keep then you drop the volley this means you loose money
    AV: this is active volleys, you find an active player with less hire price than the amount of cash the tutor you volleyed to 23b and you keep this way you gain money when the tutors sell but it takes far longer to find the active tutors

Once the tutor you volleyed to 23b has 3b you tell them to upgrade as follows...
    have them open dorms until they have a total of 18
    then have them purchase 9 nurse student's and upgrade them to level 4
    then have them purchase 8 Small town goddess' and upgrade them to level 4
    then have them buy 1 non conformist and have them upgrade it to level 3

TA DAA 50kcs for 23b

This is the end of my guide  thank you for reading please leave comments  if I made any mistakes please wall/pm me and I will edit it and encourage an admin to delete this one 

J_T-
     COLOURFUL RAINBOWS 

SPECIAL THANKS
    -Zeuss-
    -Surfer-chick-lys-
    Riccena
    -JordanMooCow-
    _Warrior

9.  errors fixed now

10. MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS

EVERYONE PLZ POST FOR MOD TO DELETE THIS

11. Very nice guide!

I guess a few questions from me are, which of these volleys between 350m and 23b makes you the most money when you do drop volleys? Certainly the 23b volley makes most of the money initially but would volley transfering dead tuts with inactives at that high cause you to lose more money than you gain? I guess you could split the dropping with your partner but wouldn't that still lose you money?

12. Wow lil'ninja thaylt took a while to read good info mate

13. Your 10k cs build is flawed. You have 13 dorms but only 12 crew. The build you have is only 9.2k.

14. Lol this will defect my business lol o well still don't think it will help alot of people but for those who do understand hope u make alot

15. Really thnaks appericiate ur effort ty 