 The Writers Cafe 

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -DDD_AccidentallyMe-, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Gotta keep up with the times, girly  My old username was sooo last July

2. I change my name to incorporate the title of my current stories

3. Question... How do you guys feel about me attempting to write a story in second person?

4. Ohh Id love to post a story of mine here... But I think it might be too long... And the time setting might not be interesting fir the people here ?

5. Preview of my new story:
    The Afterworld
    Chapter One- Arrival
    The desolate murmur of sound surrounds you, making you wince in pain. It feels as though your head is about explode and reshape itself before failing and falling back apart. The murmur gets louder as your consciousness begins to return, the feeling of your soul gently falling back into its body after years of being departed.

6. What's been going on here on ff lately?

7. That's cool Zach.

Honestly Alex, barely anything, literally nothing

8. Can find anything good to read.

9. Lets fire this back up????

10. I posted a new story, I have been working on it for a while as I started it ages ago and only just recently found it again  so yeah check it out if you want

11. I need action stories cone on guys?

12. I read some of yours Ali it was good.

13. I have my assassin story but I would have to break down the chapters so much so it isn't a huge block to read (⊙_⊙)

Thank you (*˘︶˘*)

14. Posted the first chapter of a new story by me if anyone would like to read it

15. I am here again. But not for long. Is anyone alive? 

16. I'm still here

17. I'm on and off... *shrug*

18. Okay, this actually seems pretty cool. I'll be sure to try and get any stories here first for opinions. <3

19. Anyone who has written a fanfic based on korean drama "Boys over flowers" or Secret Garden?