 The Writers Cafe 

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -DDD_AccidentallyMe-, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Welcome to The Writer's Café! Sit down, relax, enjoy your coffee or tea! Tap your feet along with the music! Share your stories, poems, lyrics, scripts, and so much more! This way none of our stories would be pushed to the fifth page! In a way this is kind of like an RP because you can tell us your movements and what you're doing in the Café but it mainly focuses on your writings. You don't have to submit your stories, you can just talk to the other patrons if you like and eat and drink may thing you like! Share tips to get rid of Writer's block and decide if you want to do a collab or not! Thank you and have fun! 

Rules:
    • Please do not cause drama with other patrons.
    • Please don't be judgmental or harsh to other's works. It is meant to be a peaceful atmosphere.
    • We encourage you to give out your comments and constructive criticism about the Author's work but please don't be harsh about it.
    • You can submit any stories! But if it's Rated M please warn us and talk it over with me and the other patrons before you submit it.
    • Just relax and enjoy yourselves! 

2. I plan on doing a collab if anyone wants too.

3. I'd love to see a successful Writer's Cafe. Maybe if It takes off someone can push to have it stickied.

4. I think I may continue my stories on here 

5. Can someone check out my story please., it's called "The veil of shattered souls." Thanks.

6. Thanks Royale 

7. I hope it becomes successful too 

8. No one's joining? 

9. No ones on D: Wierdly quiet. XD

10. Lol yeah, it's been quiet

11. I wanna work on a story but I want somebody to help me out and check it out first

12. Okay!  I'll check it out 

13. Umm I'll join. I have a short story I wrote.

14. You can enter it!  This place is for everyone! 

15. I'll post my second chapter for my story on here after you write your short story! 

16. I think your writer cafe is a wonderful idea and inspire writers and future writers on PimD. If you don't mind, could I post a small story of mine?

17. Yes of course you can! Like I said this is for everyone! 

18. I've been thinking about doing a new story... Has anyone heard of Virals? Or Seizure?

19. Sorry I can't say that I have 0.0