 Holidays in My Dorm

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what about the other religions besides Christianity?  shouldn't they be able to send their gifts to their friends?  although I celebrate Christmas I know they'd enjoy that.

2. Why r there no showcase gifts u can send there was last year but this year can u plz add some

3. There is a gift showcase item the ugly sweater, but yeah you guys should add some more items and from other religions

4. If they were Christianity items they would be stuff related to the Christmas story. Santa and such has no part in what Christians believe, so it's religion-neutral.

5. That everlasting conflict about religions and making everybody happy. Here's the truth. There is no such thing as peace in this world. It is impossible or almost to be in a peaceful time. In the last century, there was a total of 3 days without wars on Earth. Peace, regardless of what the subject is, will most likely not happen. You can't make a religion happy without making another mad. A religion wants that another religion hides their symbols in public while this other religion wants the first religion to do the same things. The problem is that none of them want to hide their symbol because that's what they believe. Religion should be private, not public. Everyone has the right to believe what they want and show it. We cannot request others to think or act differently just because it's not what we think. People who are mad because of Christmas being mentioned on this game are free to boycott the Christmas related gifts. It's a choice to participate or not to. Just let the others have fun. Just because there's someone who doesn't like Halloween, because they don't believe in monsters and free candies, should we destroy that moment of joy? No because it's a choice to participate or not. Same for Christmas. If you don't want to participate, it's your choice but don't break others' joy because they made a different choice.

6. Admin plz talk to me

7. I need to talk to some one that is a mod

8. Can I choose my new name since I was silenced?

9. if you looking for a mob try ski

10. Can I have my username reset so I can choose it since my old on a bypass? Please!!!!! Thanks again

11. EGGNOGS
    forgot about them lol

12. I need a admin plz

13. Re:  a note to admin

They wont choose me for what reason

14. Who wannts to partay

15.  seeing as though no one else said anything, I'll just say thanks, Slenderman, for your thoughts! 

And thank you, devs, for keeping us coming back for more!! Merry Christmas to you all! 

16. Ugly sweaters are SO 1 second ago Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.