Ultimate BB Coding Guide!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _MooCow, Feb 16, 2012.

1. พ๑яℓ∂ ςнαт Gบï∂ε

World Chat is also known as WC. In the picture above you can see wc below showing new posts. If you click below on the active chat box it will take you to World Chat, Club Chat, or Tutor Chat. In the picture below you can see all three chats up above.

Different Campuses

Pimd has two campuses better known as Asian Campus & US Campus

Abbreviations For Chat Rooms on Pimd

• WC = World Chat
    • CC = Club Chat
    • TC = Tutor Chat

List of things you may find in WC

• Pimd
    • Moderators
    • Honor Students
    • Other players
    • Ata/Pimd Updates
    • WC Announcement
    • Club Banners
    • Tutor Sales & Item Trades

Pimd

Pimd always appears red. Pimd is an active account created by the developers (devs).

Moderators

Moderators are better known as Mods. They appear green in WC so players can find the easy. Mods have the job of helping ata keep order & help players. They can silence players if they break the rules ata has given.

Current Moderators

U.S. Campus

• Riccena
    • FootLongSandwich
    • Bluntwiches
    • -iSmash_De_Saison-
    • -Mr_V-
    • Mrs-Nascar
    • iBabyAlienAbductedYou
    • -Ahli-LovesMike
    • MrsPerez
    • Jerk
    • IQueenCheri_GiveCherryKisses
    • MYS_PapiChulo_TIC
    • Deviant_
    • iFallFromGrace

Asia Campus

• rachellgorgeous
    • ---V_xXx_V---
    • -AngelofDarkness-
    • ExbiByte
    • No_Entry

(Mod list from updated mod thread)

Honor Students

Honor Students appear in a light blue color. Ata has chosen players for helping out the community in some way shape or form. With that being said the light blue name is part of the award ata gives to these players.

Other players

Other players can show up in different colors.
    • White
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Gray
    • Gold
    • Orange
    • Blue

White names are of normal players.

Pink & Purple names comes from dates you have with your Relationship or better known as RS.

Gray names in campus is for new players. So we can find them easy and help. The gray name goes away after a week.

Gold names may look a light orange in color. You can get this name from a care package. This care package gives you 2x plunder on any party. Ata gave it out for free at 1st, then had put it in gift bombs.

Note: Gift bombs are bought in the store. Ata only brings them back every so often. Which makes them rare to see now.

Orange & Blue names were for a past event Ticket Rush. Added this so people don't confuse the orange & gold color that is really for 2x pay.

Ata/Pimd Updates

Ata/Pimd Updates you will find in yellow. Each update tells you about a party a club has started, new players to the game, or if someone has been silenced.

WC Announcement

WC Annoucement or better known as WA, scrolls messages across a banner for certain amount of time. You need 26 speakers to write your own msg. Each msg will last only 15mins. You will also find posted on this wars and newly created clubs.

Club Banners

Club Banners are made and posted by playes for recruiting or needing help for parties and wars.

Note: A club's members can only post 4x in 5mins. The 5th ad poster would risk being silenced. If you are posting an ad by yourself on the 3rd post you can be silenced. Posting too many times can count as spamming WC.

Tutor Sale & Item Trades

• Players may try to sell themselves so they can upgrade. Keep in mind hires will only do so much. Once you reach a certain higher value you only make 1mil per hire.
    • Pupil may sell inactive, active, overpriced, and or underpriced tutors. Some also try to gift items if people will hire unwanted tuts.
    • A volley is when 2 or more player hire a tut repeatedly to a certain value. Players may ask for people to volley them or a pup will ask to have this done on a new tut.

Players ask for trades of current hunt/event items and old ones as well. You may end up trading items or paying for them.

Note: Trade at your own risk. Lets face it people we do have scammers on pimd. If you feel like you can't trust them either ask for items 1st or deal with people around your stats. So if you do get ripped off and feel hurt enough about it you can farm or just simply deal with friends & people you know.

Other Info

Speakers Speakers... You get 3 free speakers daily once you open a dorm. Once you open 12 dorms you earn 5 free speakers daily. Free speaker max is 25.

To avoid being silenced take some time to read Rules of Conduct (RoU) and the Terms of Use (ToU).

If you are silenced 1st and 2ed offense is a 24hr silence. Your 3rd offense will make you perm silenced. Email ata if you feel at anytime a silence was unjust

email for ata support@athinkingape.com be sure to include the following .

• Game: Pimd
    • Username:
    • explain your case

Want to be a mod? You must have 6mth of experience and be 18+ good luck!! Mod Application

2. OMG.. Thanks! :D

3. Two Years!

Finally today I got my two years award! I know many people have been on PimD much longer but to me it's a long time. ?

So, I would like to thank some people/clubs for helping me stay on this app when I had no idea how to do anything. 

So I'll start from the beginning...

I have no idea who my first few pups were but I can remember Leigh (I used to call him Leigh-Bear ?). He helped me a lot on the game and gave me some great advice! We used to match usernames whenever we changed them. ?

Then, I got hired away.  I can't really remember much of my old pups. But I do remember my first home club... well not the name. It was me, Tweaky, Footy and Bunny in this one club. Can't remember who else. ? Then we merged with Vicissitude which became my second home club!

I remember the time when jen accidentally disbanded the club and we had to make a new one called -Vicissitude-. ? Back then I was only around 50kcs and I had no idea how to upgrade, they then helped me get to 200kcs and I remember being so happy. >.<

I left -Vicissitude- after a bit and went on around mercing to clubs, which was fun as I got to meet lots of new people but not the same as having a home club.

Me and one of my best friends on here Sonia (Soniqua) used to make these clubs which we'd use for about a day then end up disbanding. Good old times. xD

Around that time I met my pup iCraveTheVitaminD, she was the one who taught me about farming and doing wars! One of the best wars I ever put together:

I started looking for a home club close to then but never seemed to find one that I liked too much. This was till I met LoTuS (Asami), we met through a volley or something between me and one of her tutors. Then around 5 or so months ago I joined her club 'JustSmiLe'. I just felt as if I fit in properly here, the members there were so welcoming when I joined and the chat was almost always active! I decided to stay in this club and I'm glad I did.

I'm now perm/admin in this club with some of the most loveliest people I've ever met and I couldn't be happier.

Care to share some of your own PimD stories? :p
    Sorry it's not the best thread, writing this while being rather tired.

4. Two Years!

Finally today I got my two years award! I know many people have been on PimD much longer but to me it's a long time. ?

So, I would like to thank some people/clubs for helping me stay on this app when I had no idea how to do anything. 

I have no idea who my first few pups were but I can remember Leigh (I used to call him Leigh-Bear ?). He helped me a lot on the game and gave me some great advice! We used to match usernames whenever we changed them. ?

Then, I got hired away.  I can't really remember much of my old pups. But I do remember my first home club... well not the name. It was me, Tweaky, Footy and Bunny in this one club. Can't remember who else. ? Then we merged with Vicissitude which became my second home club!

I remember the time when jen accidentally disbanded the club and we had to make a new one called -Vicissitude-. ? Back then I was only around 50kcs and I had no idea how to upgrade, they then helped me get to 200kcs and I remember being so happy. >.<

I left -Vicissitude- after a bit and went on around mercing to clubs, which was fun as I got to meet lots of new people but not the same as having a home club.

Me and one of my best friends on here Sonia (Soniqua) used to make these clubs which we'd use for about a day then end up disbanding. Good old times. xD

Around that time I met my pup iCraveTheVitaminD, she was the one who taught me about farming and doing wars! One of the best wars I ever put together:

I started looking for a home club close to then but never seemed to find one that I liked too much. This was till I met LoTuS (Asami), we met through a volley or something between me and one of her tutors. Then around 5 or so months ago I joined her club 'JustSmiLe'. I just felt as if I fit in properly here, the members there were so welcoming when I joined and the chat was almost always active! I decided to stay in this club and I'm glad I did.

I'm now perm/admin in this club with some of the most loveliest people I've ever met and I couldn't be happier.

5. Two Years!

6. Star Trek Memes, 'nuff said

This isn't a meme:

Neither is this:

7. The Birds And The Bees?

Here is the thread where ATA announced the hunt.

Here is a thread for time conversion if you're not sure about timezones!

Subject Matter

• Item Droppings
    • Rewards
    • 10,000 Spring Butterflies Time Chart
    • 20,000 Spring Butterflies Time Chart

Item Droppings

For this hunt, in order to achieve the avatars, you will have to collect Spring Butterflies.

Also dropping from parties are Bewilderbees, Dapper Robins, Shy Blossoms, Promer-daisy-ans and May Showers will drop from parties. These are +1/+1 stats items and the max you can collect are 4,000

Spring Butterflies
    • Cat Cafe
    • Pizza Pop
    • Dumpster Dive
    • Draw Manga! (Pro)

Bewilderbees?
    • Cat Cafe
    • Skyhigh Party
    • Waitlisted
    • DIY Tattoo
    • Blue Plate Special

Dapper Robins
    • Pizza Pop (Art)
    • Bro Step Brah
    • Big In Japan
    • Hype Machine
    • Just Dance
    • Arcade(mis)fire
    • Restless Keg Syndrome
    • DIY Tattoo PRO

Shy Blossoms
    • Prank Primer
    • Factory Art
    • Back Alley Debut
    • Cabana Cool
    • Counter Culture
    • First World Problems
    • Anime Expo PRO

Pomer-daisy-ans
    • Frisbee Follies
    • Dumpster Dive
    • Art Starzzz
    • Fake Art 101
    • Draw Manga
    • Just Dance (Pro)

May Showers
    • Limo Luxury
    • No Hand Breaks
    • All Roads Lead To Beer
    • Noodle Express
    • Fitspiration
    Thank you for all helping out!

If you find any parties which drop items, please tell me and I'll add them on. We will use this thread to collect ideas on which parties drop what.

Rewards

Every time you collect 10,000 Spring Butterflies, they will turn into a Butterfly Key. You can send this key to other players for them to unlock the avatar. Using the Butterfly Key, scroll all the way to the bottom of the store use it to unlock either a Male or Female Avatar Box.

Spring Fling + May Breeze
    (+31%/+9%) ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​(+9%/+31%)

The two time chart are approximations of how many Spring Butterflies you should have collected by Noon PDT on each of the following days if you are aiming for that goal!

10000 Spring Butterflies

April 29th: 667

April 30th: 1333

May 1st: 2000

May 2nd: 2667

May 3rd: 3333

May 4th: 4000

May 5th: 4667

May 6th: 5333

May 7th: 6000

May 8th: 6667

May 9th: 7333

May 10th: 8000

May 11th: 8667

May 12th: 9333

May 13th: 10000

20000 Spring Butterflies

April 29th: 1333

April 30th: 2667

May 1st: 4000

May 2nd: 5333

May 3rd: 6667

May 4th: 8000

May 5th: 9333

May 6th: 10667

May 7th: 12000

May 8th: 13333

May 9th: 14667

May 10th: 16000

May 11th: 17333

May 12th: 18667

May 13th: 20000

Ill update it with every two days roughly, check the last page or the one before for updated drop list.

~

8. is this big yet?
    Is this colored

9. Minette

Test

10. Epic BB Coding Failure.

11. :?
    Okay I got the emojis coding down but not the color coding.

12. The last code should be color not the actual colour you useCommon mistake, don't beat yourself too hard. It should be:
    Code:
     [color=aqua] Text [/color] 

13. Thanks. I'm trying it again. Lol