PIMD Dictionary

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Bird, Mar 22, 2018.

1. I don't think it was ever called battle list. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's a community-given name because it's what people use it for.
    I used to use it for finding traders and club members tho

2. it is literally called People List now. only reason why anyone still calls it Battle List is for people who actually hit off it.

3. YOU ARE WRONG.

The people list was called battle list because it was the Battle tab before it ever was the People tab until the devs changed it for whatever reason.

4. Honestly BL is from my old version and I forgot to remove

5. I think there are people who still use the term. not very many tho

6. Thanks! I wanna see a Honour Student too.

7. WMID means?

8. "Wall me if deal"

9. Finding a blue name nowadays is very scarce.

GoddessHailey likes this.
  10. Easier than it was in 2017 tho. We have Holmes and CatLady who are basically permanently active. Along with Wolf and Lily who are concealed blue names (also mods)

11. But isn’t being a “concealed blue name” just a polite way of calling them a mod with a useless honour student title?

I mean sure, they’re also an honour student. But the green colour is more prioritised, which destroys that honour student title.

12. No. It doesn't destroy the good work they did. Getting honor student takes more work and dedication than getting mod powers. Just because a.t.a chose to make the more useful title visible doesn't detract from the significance of their other accomplishment.

13. Welp, they mustn’t be very helpful towards the community, if they’re rarely ever seen. But that’s just my opinion.

14. You don't need to be permanently helpful to maintain the blue name :), you just need A.T.A to seem some of your actions as significantly beneficial to the PIMD community at large.

15. Nice, just kiss ass when ata is around and anything will go your way

16. Need to do more than kiss their ass... And I'm not entirely sure if that part's even necessary.

17. Idk Kefo kisses a lot of arse and it is yet to work for him 

Also Jiggy is still around so ask him why he's still a smurf, ign is Holmes.

18. Birdy-boo, you left out FW (cause if you have sfw you may as well explain the difference between the two, as many new players say they're in sfw when it's more of a farm war or just bl hitting, cause no tut stripping is involved)

Also does White Elder's thread mention pin times etc? Cause I was explaining to my rs and tut about them and it might of been easier to refer them to his thread.

But overall good job