My beautiful wife

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Drifting, Sep 22, 2012.

  1. Just the fun of hitting people in the face and not getting in trouble
     
  2. Phil keeps bumping
     
  3. ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
    ╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
    ╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓╱
    ▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱╱
    ▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛╱
    ▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
    ╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
     
  4. You can't win xD
     
  5. come Philly, back to your thead to bump the outta it!
     
  6. He wants to win but he saves my thread
     
  7. He secretly feels sorry for youconsidering if you search up -, it's a dude.
     
  8. LOL you posted "my future queen" I'm waiting for tiger or jopo to post
     
  9. I think we should start over so it's fair...

    Yours:
    __________ v. -T_L-PhillipTran94


    Mine:
    -T_L-PhillipTran94 v. ___Loser___

    I win, you hire all my TUTS when I ask
     
  10. mine:
    Phillip_babe v. The world
     
  11. You guys wanna bet? Winner gets a diamond ring from the losers 
    Or are you too chicken?
     
  12.  your mean Phil I quit
     
  13. I get a diamond ring 

    Loser 
     
  14. But then again, since when was Phillip nice?