Pirates(Rp)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *x4FreeKilljoy4x (01), Aug 29, 2012.

1. Jack: -hums and streches-

2. ??:*lights a stick of dynomite, busts a hole in the hull then swims off with the sack(that's what you get for not letting him leave and taking advantage of me being offline.)

3. (Percyous please don't godmod .-. He was unconscious. That could of happened if you were online or offline.It doesn't matter which. ._.)

4. (nvm then)

5. (sorry.... However carrying dynomite and matches is just commen sense.)

6. Elizabeth: *huddled in a doorway poor and burned my clothes are nearly shreds*

Emma: *walks up to the main deck frowning*

kally: *leaning agents the crows neat pole*

7. (Its ok,Just from now on can you and Colin not god mod please)
    Lily: -Growls annoyed and grabs the dynamite then quickly throws it overboard before steering the ship away-

8. Jess: -Walks through the streets-
    Jake: -Asleep-

9. -Lets Peyton push me down-

10. (Who carries dynamite in the middle of the ocean wait I know someone who doesn't have a brain)

11. (you started it by not letting him leave. Plus you always carry backups.)

12. (I'm tired of you stealing all my rum)

13. (and i'm tired of you not letting people leave and taking advantage of me being offline.)

14. (You always steal my rum)

15. (and you always try to make yourself invincible and the best)

16. (No I don't you always try to make yourself invincible and the best for example you keep coming back from the dead James can never be killed in other rps you always have a way to cheat death)

17. (and you are always saying you're the best and finding new ways to make yourself invincible)

18. (When it comes to leading I am the best never been bested at leading)

19. (For some reason my bull detector just went crazy,)

20. (Nope it's clearly the truth because I've never been captain of a losing team)