️GIVE US WHAT WE WANT️

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by BABYMAUL, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Well hello PIMD?

I have been on this game for a long time and have been here for the rise and fall of this game! ?

The saddest thing i have seen in this game is the fall of PVP

BUT DO NOT FEAR FOR WHEN WE, THOSE WHO ENJOY THE MAJESTIC ART OF PVP JOIN FORCES WE CAN ACHIEVE GETTING PVP BACK TO HER GLORIOUS WAYS ?

Heres is a nice idea that i came up with, a long shot but id rather give my idea then let pvp fall!
    So here goes ?

I get it, a college themed game, and a lot of partys and stuff go on,
    But really we need some updates for people who still pvp and the fun that it holds for them(myself included) so heres an example as to what i can say most of us would love to see:

️THE FARMING GAMES ️
    PvP week: all pvp is x2 payout or pays an additional 10% for the entire week

A 1 week PvP war, 2-4hrs long, but instead of splitting money we receive a special avatar that recognizes us as PvP players
    Likee
    Mike tyson looking avatar for guys?
    30% strength 20% intel
    And maybe Abby Douglas for girls?(yea not a fighter fighter, but she fights for what she loves!)
    20% intel 30% strength

And the drop items will be

Boxing gloves (everybody)
    1 strength 1 intel

Wrestling belt (random - common)
    500 strength 500 intel

Championship trophy (random - rare)
    50,000 strength 50,000 intel

During this week of honoring PvP
    Like when we did the pimd login awards for the 14 days and got purple names, we should do something like that but we should get red names! To signify power and strength!

This game was based off of pvp!! Now its based of of who can pet a cat the fastest
    Bring back our love for pvp!?️
    Make this game what it once was!

Share your comments below, dont forget to support ️ (btw my first post)