WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by maypud, May 14, 2013.

1. i remember when i was 100kcs or so. I would be in a war everyday. But its not ata's fault. Just clubs arent interested in wars anymore. Yes im quilty of pwaring.. but then again pwars dont stop ppl from warring... so hey maypud. Lets organize a war? Wandering always looking for a good war to merc

2.  We should just do something about it , like make wars. It's not going to come back unless people organize wars . I can help with organizing  that's all

3. I miss the good old days too... Its boring and it's been boring on pimd lately. Anyone wanna host an 2 day old school war . Make 2 clubs and spilt up everyone to 2 group 

4. I agree with you !

5. Maybe pimd's top generals would be willing to make up their own army and war eachother for bragging rights?? That is if we have any left in PIMD :-( I think pimd needs to be woke up to wars again or risk folks leaving the game. I for one get board with no wars!

6. Been playing pretty much since this game started, it will never go back to normal, everyone likes the easy money that comes with pwars!! It's easier to just load a war with bcs even if you are winning just to stomp the opponent who cares about being fair!

7. honer and pride need to come in to play...matched wars lock the doors and fight it out till the best club wins!!

8.  I agree , we need wars

9. I'm down to do a war.
    12 hour to get the trend rolling
    Open roster
    Mercs, friends, club mates, idc.
    Idc win or lose, just would be fun.

10. I just noticed if you look at all the older wars, all of them have way higher fight numbers!! But now you'd get lucky to see a war with over 700 fights and 5-6k dances 

11. Wow the first comment was rude  but funny

12.  because #3 is rude .

13. I'm down for a old school war  sign me up .

14. Ahhh the good old days.
    I use to have wars two week straights even back to back
    i was even grounded from warring to muchor maybe cause it was i stayed awake till 4am during a war

i misstheold warsgo to current wars to see who needed help.

15. This game is what it is now. As much as we'd like to have wars like it was long ago it won't ever happen. People care too much about stats, money and tutors. This game has become soft outside of the SF wars.

16. Tho pud dude, I haven't seen u in a system war in a while.

17. I miss the old wars too

18. The only reason melon is giving his two cents about system wars is because he couldn't handle his first one.

19. Omg it's Jason! 

Omg I saw Eggrolls!!!! Lomg time no see!

Anyways  Jas 

20. Sadgirl totally right not many know its fight to pin nowadays everyone dances cause " I get more if I dance"