⭐️Furniture Guide⭐️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -PA_KaramelApples-, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Re: ⭐️Furniture Guide 2.0⭐️

Hey guys, after slaving over this for months ;-; I finally have an updated version complete! ?

I’ve included some new features and updates, and redid a few pictures! Plus I included a TLDR/Mini Furn Guide for everyone who just wants the basics and a few quick tips

2. This is really helpful 💚

3. Okay so is it random account recycle for different amounts of washers/bolts/nuts? like in my years of playing this game I've only ever gotten more bolts than washer/nuts and it's annoying asf because I'm always out of nuts/washers but have like 10k bolts 🙄

4. No, bolts just aren’t consumed as much as they’re received when you recycle furniture.

iBunnyLoveYou and Muschi like this.
  5. Then what is even the point of having so many more bolts in the recycle, like they're just a waste at this point 🤔 why not make nuts/bolts/washers all the same amount on recycle

6. It is to encourage you to trade components with other players. Some players get more washers, some get more nuts...

7. Furniture changes from time to time too! Like if they eventually add more levels it may require more bolts in the future.

iBunnyLoveYou and Muschi like this.
  8. Lmao okay, thats what I was asking originally, if other players get more of other components, that makes sense then

9. Hm do bolts starter sell for tho plz price check wm

10. They don't really have a cost as no one wants to buy them. If you want to get rid of them, your best bet is giving them away to noobs. If you want to buy them I'm sure you'll be able to find someone that'll give them to you.

Brenley5 likes this.
  11. How do i get Str./Int. in %? For example: Someone upgraded the dorm to 100,000 and got 130% while someone else with 150,000 got 0%

12. When you upgrade items to level 11 it turns into a percentage. Every level past 11 will increase the %

[​IMG]

All equipped items higher than level 10 will have the combined percentage as the bottom number, and the items below level 10 will be the top number.

[​IMG]

Muschi and NightGlow like this.
  13. Thank you so much for the explanation! Now it makes sense

Atlas likes this.
  14. What do the red blue n yellow nuts bolts and washers go for

15. 1,000-1,100 per bento

Muschi likes this.
  16. How do you get the regular bolts & nuts & washer. Do the starter ones convert to the regular ones after you've collected so much?

17. The starter ones do not convert. You get red/yellow/blue ones from recycling pieces of furniture that are not starter furni.

Muschi likes this.
  18. I've got a bunch I will sell you add me

19. Ty