❥ Summer Drinks ❥

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jerk123123, Aug 3, 2015.



  1. ❥ Summer Drinks ❥





    Summer is the perfect time for cold beverages! When it’s burning outside, there’s sweat running down your face, and you can’t have any more ice cream, a cold drink is just what you need.


    Personally, I love iced tea. I always make some when it’s warm outside. I take a fruit (usually an apple or a peach), slice it up and put it in a big pot with water until it boils. After it boils I turn off the stove and put in tea bags (Earl Grey Black tea for the win  ) and a generous amount of honey.

    In my opinion, it’s better than the store bought kind!




    What’s your favorite cold drink? Do you make it yourself? How?






    ️↝❥мͥɑgͣsͫ✾↜️

     
  2. Sweet tea from McDonalds mmmhhmmm
     
  3. I've never tried it.
     
  4. Yasssss... Earl Grey is so in ?
     
  5. Half frozen root beer ? when it starts to slush up
     
  6. ??We buy packs of 500
     
  7. Coca-Cola slurpee from 7-11
     
  8. This disgusts me
     
  9. Orange taste like soap
     
  10. I like water?
     
  11. Mhmm smoothie. I like watermelon and banana
     
  12. Fresh fruit smoothies, any kind of tea... But earl grey is my favorite, and Fresh lemonade. I gave up pop/soda maybe 6 months ago? So I pretty much have some of these everyday as well as water.
     
  13. That actually sounds good, I've never had a watermelon one but it sounds interesting.
     
  14. Fruit
     
  15. Any QuikTrip cold drink or some kind of chocolate Frappes ??
     
  16. Jack with a splash of coke and some ice. ?
     
  17. Mhmm it's kinda thick. The banana lifts it up and gives it a zest. The watermelon compliments the bananas by giving a sweet uplift. Should try it. ?
     
  18. I make my own juices! And smoothies
    They contain mostly fruits