EVENT ❀️ DATE NIGHT AT THE OAK & SIDECAR 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 19, 2020.

1. Lots of people do have them, but ofc theres better ones to use and prettier ones to use.

2. The only people not complaining are those wasting a crap ton of cash on this game. It seems hopeless as if we arent even listened to anymore.

ATA please just please stop the boxes. Its killing everyone, we're losing the drive to continue to play this game. Soon enough all you'll have is those perverts in the chats and the tryhards wasting 100s each second just to get the avis and prizes and make everything expensive and over priced.

3. Unless I’m mistaken, where is Furni Boxes?? πŸ€”

4. The drop requirements for the Avis have been the same for 2 months now. They don't change with each hunt πŸ€” and the best looking Avis are usually always lb. Yes it sucks
    Side story rewards

5. I'm disappointed that the only thick avi is a leaderboard Avi.

Hooters likes this.
  6. this still need to be fixed to avoid confusion and frustration πŸ€­πŸ˜†

Sansa likes this.
  7. Sooooo....How does one get these Avis? Its been soo long since ive played! Im confused.

8. So I'm assuming that you are talking about the event avi's. It's simple you hv to party in a club the POTD party and you get rewards relating to the event story you keep collecting them and you will get an avid box. After you complete a POTD party you mostly will also get a timer box unlock that you will get event related stuff. That's it. Hope it helps you ☺☺

9. Actually last hunt they didn't do this. Which is why she's upset. Last hunt they gave both VIP avis of the first from a single side task. This time just to get all four of the first avis you have to track down the four boxes from main task and two side tasks. It's absolutely ridiculous. I was actually happy they gave both VIP avis outright last hunt instead of in a box. It gave me hope they were rethinking avatar boxes. I'm so tires of avatar boxes. It's really ruining the game for me. I've tried to be patient understanding but I'm fed up. No more avatar boxes. No more high drop requirements for avatars. No more greedy manipulative behavior. They make bank off this game. You can't convince me otherwise. There was absolutely no need to make changes like these. All they are doing is making it to where potd and potd clubs will be eventually fazed out because it's fast becoming no longer an option to successfully get through a hunt. Bout to start saying #nomoneymay πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

10. They did?

11. No you don't get a box until 3.2k. Then you get another box at 8k main drops. The vip avis you also have to track down two boxes for.

Hooters likes this.
  12. Yes check your rewards history if it will go back far enough. Both vips of the first set of avis were given in the first side quest from one task. They have done this a couple times in the past two months. Feels like they are testing us to see which pisses us off or which gets them more money.

Hooters likes this.
  13. Yeah u r right

Hooters likes this.
  14. I got a box at 1.5k side story drops tho

15. Honestly I don't know what's going on anymore. This hunt is glitched to high heaven. My pup sent me ss of his rewards history and he got a spoon at 1.5k and an avi box at 3.2k. Perhaps his rewards history is glitching and he got the box at 1.5k. The damn hunt/lite/timer boxes still only have the vip avis. I'm really confused. Only thing I know for certain that I'm still pissed about is the four boxes bs. Just give us both VIP avis in one task reward. While you're at it just give us both regular avis in a single task. If it ain't broken don't try to fix it Ata.

16. They up the drops for invite hunts
    Careful what you say in a dev threat πŸ‘πŸ”

17. I’m into this hunt. Don’t care for avatar boxes but they’re not that big of an issue. Luv invites, luv the avatars and the furni is cute.

18. Where are the gifts?

19. Gifts are usually released with the next sets of side stories

Muschi likes this.
  20. I wanted Ravishing RomeoπŸ₯Ί. Why cant this game have rerun hunts like other games have rerun events/banners