EVENT ❀️ DATE NIGHT AT THE OAK & SIDECAR 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 19, 2020.

1. When you finish the 3rd side story

Muschi likes this.
  2. Thank you β™₯️

Side note, that's real dumb ATA

friskyshoe and Muschi like this.
  3. How do I get the guy with the tattoos

4. Side story 3.

Muschi likes this.
  5. I feel like ive gotten half the room this hunt. Might just be luck because last hunt i got no furni.

6. I asked because i didn't know.πŸ‘€
    is asking an Offense? πŸ‘€

7. Just annoying because it has been stated over and over and over that it will never happen

8. 1 more avi and im done. πŸ₯°

9. You forgot to include the Bullies. Smaller accounts can't hit bigger accounts as we can't be allowed to pester them, but they are allowed to hit and bully us and that is fine according to ATA.To sum it up, this is fast becoming a game for pervs and bullies, and those that spend a fortune for avatars and stat items that they never own. ATA can shut this game down any time they wish and we will all be left with nothing but a memory of PIMD.
    Great hunt's now, and Avatars are up to standard. Just totally ruined though by next to no chance of getting a decent avatar for smaller players. I reach the 8,000k with a struggle even though I am active daily, and every time, I have got the male Avi, which is useless to me and all it does is make me angry, which is not the point of playing a game. Games should be for enjoyment and relaxation.
    ATA continue to ignore and no doubt hope we will get bored with complaining about the same things over and over, and they do other nice things to distract us, but it is so bad for us that it can't go away.

10. Okay I have a problem with the lb 😐 So the rewards for top 500 and 1500 is complete bs and the top 100 and 10 has the better rewards including the avatars. A couple of amps & DN, decor box, PIMD banks is just not satisfying enough or even fair compared to others πŸ˜’

11. I mean, tier 1.5k is still a relatively new introduction to the leaderboard so it's better than what they were 'receiving' before (which was nothing). I'm sure they'll adjust it more in the future! They've been playing around with tiers in general.

12. Oh okay I hope they do! I don't wanna waste $1k just to be on t100. I already spent enough money just to get bogus rewards. I'm becoming unmotivated to open boxes now.

Cavalera and Muschi like this.
  13. Box Opening is usually more costly for t100 anyways. Flashing generally helps save more irl currency.

Muschi and SweetAsYoni like this.
  14. Yeah I totally get that! There def should be more rewards because it's hard to place there.

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  15. then at least be respectful for our questions 🌚✌️ questions need to be answered. Not all people knows what you know. so don't be annoyed. Spread #LoveNotHate

16. The guy you get at 8k has weird alien fingers...other than that he is an okay looking guy. πŸ‘Œ

17. Heh I’m not to sure about this, I’m fairly certain everything has a drop rate aha. I only got something after I posted here lol. Last hunt I also only got a floor.

18. What happens if you have 10 invites you havent used πŸ‘€
    Cause im in that predicament nowπŸ˜…

19. Send a help ticket to receive a refund, for 5 EC each back.