EVENT ❤️ DATE NIGHT AT THE OAK & SIDECAR 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, May 19, 2020.

1. It is at the end of the second side story. :)

Killganon and Zelda like this.
  2. I’m not too big a fan of how the avatars are earned this time around. I know they’re playing around with what they want the end result to be, but I really hope this isn’t it! I think choosing which gendered avatar you want to receive first is a nice suggestion so you at least feel accomplished getting something you’ll use!

friskyshoe, Killganon, Aphire and 3 others like this.
  3. all i want for next hunt to have an INKED avatars 🥺 please ATA we need it 🥺 and i hope we can trade also avatars we ain't using 🤭 because some people want the avatars that we don't want and we want the avatars the people don't want, so why not trade them ? right? but with a catch. you can only trade avis avis with the same stats 👌 and also exclusive avatar trade system perhaps? where only avatars can be trade fairly 😊 so it wouldn't be abused like selling all the avatars for items,not like that 😁 avatars trade for avatars with same stats 😁 just an opinion dont be mad at me 🥺

SpoopBee and Aphire like this.
  4. Really Dating At A Night Tou Will Have A Relationship With Another Boys.😒😒😒

5. ATA has already stated that they will not implement an avatar trading system.

6. what's the thread?

7. Here right in the first paragraph.

Muschi likes this.
  8. And here in this AMA with a developer.

Day likes this.
  9. tysm🙆❤️
    tysm🙆❤️

Day and Muschi like this.
  10. Never gonna happen. It's been stated several times. Please stop asking 😫

11. Can you get rid of the avatar boxes? It would be nice if at 8k you for sure got the avatars.

Muschi and Cavalera like this.
  12. I'm in love with the Cocktail Cutie rat. Thank you, whoever came up with this idea. ❤️

13. I've been loving this! 😍

14. I need a date ASAP

15. Love the hunt avi’s and a few pieces of the furni, but what’s with the furni drop rate? 6 days into the hunt and no hunt furni yet from lite boxes I can’t afford to open the other boxes..Lol. Nice hunt though.

16. How do you get the bartender avi???

17. They clearly remade an old Avi with the bartender girl, and I LOVE IT. Please do it again with other old avis, they were amazing!

uklyo, Cavalera and Mona_Vanderwaal like this.
  18. Is there something going wrong with the Avi boxes? I can't open the second VIP Avi box and all I want is the Fem Avi. I only got the Manly mens 😐

19. You have to open both regular and vip

Muschi likes this.