EVENT ❄️🎿 Best in Snow🏂❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 1, 2020.

1. We had one of these not too long ago.

2. Wayment... if the box avatars are the box avatars which ones are leaderboard??

3. In love with all the snow being included 😍

4. Not my style but it looks amazing 🤩

5. Whats the bet the avi i like is in the boxs again

6. I'm actually extremely impressed. Peak Performance was such a disaster in my opinion. I liked the snow boarder girl but that was pretty much it. Whoever drew these sincerely did spectacular

(Also, I sware that girl is riding the sabertooth item that belongs to Queens ;) or at least I like to think she is)

Hopefully the more practice on rides like these. I'm excited to think we are ever getting closer to disabled wheelchar avatars. I actually think the possibilities of that are getting closer. But not just that, ones that are drawn really well.

Sansa and Carrie like this.
  7. Probably the ski ones in the banner :D

8. The box avis are pretty, I love when they have different elements! The only suggestion I'd give, would be making sure all the elements will fit nicely on profile. ❤️ (Not about these in particular because I haven't seen how they fit, I mean just larger avis in general)

9. Oooooh. The avi's are so well done! I love them q.q

10. Oh cool!

11. Nice avis

12. Blah. Another sucky hunt

13. I mean it's okay...I guess, anyways is it just me or it's hard to get the female avatars in these hunts? Just me ok

Puppers, Ciabatta and _casanova_ like this.
  14. How do you get the avi in the middle?

15. I gotta say, making the side story avis have their own step is a bit uncomfortable but I guess it makes sense. They are supposed to be harder to get, and vip will take much more effort to achieve for peeps outside of cc or flashes 🤔 not a complaint, just an observation

blakeraven likes this.
  16. @-BambiLove- Someone told me that it is easier for them to get more female avatars when they used a male avi

17. the girl with the snowboard in the middle you get from obtaining 8,000 main story drops or from the first side story.

I have heard the same thing however I don’t believe this, I believe it is just luck. I got the female avatar from the box while using a female avatar.

Sansa likes this.