CURRENT EVENT ✨ The Secret Soiree ✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Aug 12, 2024.

1. Long white cape*

Espacio and Julian like this.
  2. Ummm… idk how I feel about it. Avis? TRASH… furni? I like only like 3 pieces… Pro stat? CUTENESS…

Julian likes this.
  3. I keep doing these surveys and none of my ideas are being used 🙄 this hunt is so ugly

4. Trust me bro, he’s not. 😎

Espacio likes this.
  5. Its not like your idea is the only one that counts lol. Pretty sure they go with majority ruling

xDevilx, Espacio and Julian like this.
  6. 6.5/10 👍

Aelin416 likes this.
  7. This looks awesome!!! Thank you ATA for unique hunts!

8. I think the theme as a whole should have been sometime later this year as we get stellar/cosmic concepts so often. They're beautiful but in execution, they tend to be repetitive. Seeing Dani, I actually thought there would be obtainable body paint avis which piqued my interest. Why should nakedness always be sex appeal-coded when it can be artistic or comedic like the KoH old naked wizard avi here? A theme on body paint avis would be unique!

Back to discussing this hunt, the glitter on the avis are well done. The female avis seem about the same level, resulting in main story avi being of desirable quality. I think we should have more twirling avis since so many female avis wear dresses/skirts and dynamic poses aren't as common. I like half the male avis, which is more than usual. Having 999s be incorporated into or coordinating with wallpaper is always a win. The set is nice especially the whale above plant. The floor is definitely a modern style that's in right now, too.

Definitely appreciate there being a ppotd stats item!

9. So…is it default now that all male avis look the same every hunt?🤡

10. Starry Splendor X Diamond Forever 🥴

11. as ign _starry_, what is this? (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)
    it all looks like the mix of starry skies X stellerama X aurora X viplife(the furnis)

12. although the pro drop is cute(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) 🩷

13. SPACE BUDDIESSS

MayaTheHopeful, Espacio and Julian like this.
  14. Pretty sure no one keeps wanting these celestial themed repeat recycle hunts but ok

Tiramisu, Julian and 62cents like this.
  15. ik majority didn’t want another galaxy hunt….

_-Ashton-_, Tiramisu and Julian like this.
  16. Y'all must know that knowing that the pink dancing girl is lb is killing me, 🔪 Go ahead and destroy my dreams already! Shooooot, looooolz!

Espacio, MayaTheHopeful and Julian like this.
  17. SELLING PPOTD DROP FERROT🍻 WM 🍻SELLING PPOTD DROP 🍻 WM 🍻

18. So psyched for side drops. That fem is 😚 👌

Espacio and Julian like this.
  19. I like galaxy hunts tbh..maybe it be the brightness or stars .. but atleast they got on clothes .. yeah one female is showing some leg but at least that's it , probably to show off the shoe 👠..cute dorm..a win to me.

Julian and Zero like this.
  20. We lookin at the same avis??