PROMO ✨😎Offerwall 24 Hour FLASH 2x Sale 😎✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, May 30, 2021.

1. Good if iPhone users could offers like android do. Offer wall really is only for droid users

Gnarly and Andreea1394 like this.
  2. Offer wall is nothing to do with ATA. Why are U even promoting it?
    If we didn't get ecs, can we raise a ticket to ATA?
    Will ATA respond for those queries?

Prim and fire_lord like this.
  3. I’m an iPhone user and honestly, I’ll take all the 2x offer wall promo I can get! I try not to spend money so this helps me get ECs quicker, especially since some just make you click on things and do surveys at the bare minimum.

Muschi and Tiff like this.
  4. So exciting😐

5. I know Apple users not able to take advantage of this
    Nope, out of their hands if it goes wrong so I’m really not sure why they’re promoting it! :/

6. Crap I accidentally cut my whole first message. Y’all get my point tho.

7. In my opinion, for offer wall promos, iPhone users have a better advantage because most of the things on the offer wall during promo is “click on this site and earn your reward” and that’s easily 2 ecs each. There’s also quote surveys you can do that’s also at least 2-5 minutes max. It may be a grind to get a lot of ecs but you can make at least 50ecs during this 24 hour promo. I’m not sure if Android users can make use of this 24 hour promo because the games they have to download would need more time to get to certain levels.

However, once promo is over, it definitely does suck since Android users have better options and deals to play games, taking their time in getting to the levels needed for #ecs.

8. Could be a Canadian thing but since promo started I don’t have a single offer I don’t have to pay for and I haven’t visited the EC page since last hunt. 50 EC’s for one weekend is lucky

9. Oh lord thought this was posted Friday. I’m clearly all over but only 24 hours? Yeah I couldn’t even get 50 EC from offers in a MONTH if I tried where I’m at. Tapjoy is so touch and go.

10. Ooh, I’m not sure about Canada vs. US and other countries regarding the offer wall. But that’s also a good point that it could vary depending where you’re from too!

For me, the thread was posted today, Sunday, May 30, 2021! Might be due to it being Memorial Day tomorrow for those in the US perhaps. And if the server and/or most developers are from the US, it may make sense maybe, not sure but don’t wanna assume that haha.

11. The developers are based in Canada, but majority of the userbase is based in the U.S. so Americans get catered to a lot.

12. i don’t even get offers on my offerwall sadkek

13. I said what I said. Hurry up.

14. Find another hobby and stop being so impatient

Muschi and -Sett- like this.
  15. & If I don't? 🌝

16. Then thats still just your problem

Muschi likes this.
  17. Okay so stfu😎