CONTEST βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ˜‰ World Emoji Day Contest πŸ˜‰πŸ’–βœ¨ (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Honey, Jul 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Guess what day it is today, PIMD? I mean, if the title of this post didn't make it obvious already, it's ✨World Emoji Day✨! Emojis are an undeniable part of PIMD's culture, and we want to know.... What's your dream emoji??!

Get your artist berets on and grab that pencil - it's time for y'all to design your emojis and show us what you've got!

The Contest

Starting today, July 17th at 12:00 p.m. PST, we want to see what your dream emojis look like!

Entries will close on Sunday, July 24th at 12:00 p.m. PST.

🧠 Use your best judgement, but anything found too inappropriate would be subject to disqualification or removal 🧐

[​IMG]
    Channel your big brain energy and please keep things appropriate...please...πŸ₯Ί

The Rewards

There will be 5 winners in total! The Mega Grand Prize winner and the runner-up prize winner will be determined by our Devs.

Here are the rewards:

For the MEGA GRAND PRIZE, which will be awarded to whoever has the most creative emoji design:

πŸ™Š 5 PIMDCrates
    πŸ™Š 1 "Emote Play" Froggie Plush
    πŸ™Š 1 "Emote Play" Shocked Wall Hanging
    πŸ™Š 1 Summer 2022 Furniture Box

The runner-up prize, which will be awarded to whoever's emoji design is the most suitable for PIMD:

πŸ™ˆ 3 PIMDCrates
    πŸ™ˆ 1 "Emote Play" Shocked Wall Hanging
    πŸ™ˆ 1 Summer 2022 Furniture Box

And then there will be three more winners!
    Myself (ATA Honey), ATA Claptrap, and our newest dev (πŸ‘€) ATA Beans will be picking our personal favourites.
    These winners will receiving the following:

πŸ™‰ 2 PIMDCrates
    πŸ™‰ 1 Summer 2022 Furniture Box

The Rules

πŸ€” All designs must be hand drawn
    πŸ˜‡ Your IGN must be clearly written on your design
    😎 Only one entry per player
    😘 All entries must be posted on this thread before or by the due date!
    😍 All entries must follow our ToU
    πŸ˜‚ Be nice to people and respect their entries! We're here to have fun.
    πŸ™‚ Do not plagiarize. You won't win anything.
    πŸ€— Once the contest is over, we will announce the winners and give prizes directly.

Posting to the Forum

Finally, if you want to post your own picture/video but you're not sure how, here are some quick steps!

πŸ€” Download Imgur.
    😎 Pick your file to post.
    😘 Hold down onto the file until a bar pops up.
    😍 Press the Copy Post Link button.
    πŸ˜‚ Press the landscape button.
    πŸ™‚ Paste your link and press β€œInsert”.
    ❗️If the link works, the image will show up as a preview before you click "Post Reply" - if you don't see the image, you are most likely using the wrong link!

Let's get creative, PIMD - show us what you've got πŸ˜‰

[​IMG]
    Me when I pick my favourite emoji design *chef's kiss* 😘

And the winners are...

Firstly, thanks so much to everyone who participated! Myself, ATA Beans, and ATA Claptrap all had an awesome time looking through everyone's submissions. We're proud to say that y'all are a talented bunch πŸ₯Ί

MEGA GRAND PRIZE
    Congratulations to Phobia!!! We loved how creative your emojis were - and c'mon, look at that art work and quality! Also, who doesn't love a series of emojis?
    [​IMG]

The Runner-Up Prize
    Congratulations to Aril! This emoji design is so perfect for PIMD - and we love the sparkle effects as well. So cute 😍
    [​IMG]

ATA Beans' Favourite
    Congratulations to Jigglypuffs! That is one sus-looking dessert indeed πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
    [​IMG]

ATA Claptrap's Favourite
    Congratulations to llLLll__lke__llLLll! This is without a doubt one of the cutest duos we've ever seen, and we love this emoji for making us feel good 😘
    [​IMG]

ATA Honey's Favourite
    Congratulations to @HisSugarpie!! You can sarang Oppa....but does Oppa sarang you? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
    [​IMG]

ALL REWARDS HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN SENT OUT! Thanks again to everyone who participated!!! Y'all are awesome, and I appreciate you lots πŸ―πŸ’œ

#1 ATA-Honey, Jul 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  2. Yaaaay a new contest, can't wait to see other's entry :p

3. Sounds fun but not even any point in trying. Only the pro artists always win

4. Who knows maybe you"ll get personal fave!
    We have a seperate contest on instagram too so go check it out!

5. [​IMG]

When you’re crying and dying inside but have to fake a smile on the outside πŸ‘½

6. [​IMG]

Ohkay now it works. When you’re crying and dying on the inside but have to fake a smile on the outside πŸ‘½

Devyn, TYARA, -Arctic_Hottie- and 9 others like this.
  7. just a quick sketch using my work free pen.
    I hope black and white is okay since I dont have my art materials here at work dormπŸ₯Ή

β€œWhen you are an angel but people is testing your patienceπŸ‘Ό+πŸ˜ˆβ€
    [​IMG]

8. Uhm you just made mine look like complete πŸ‘

--Tifa likes this.
  9. [​IMG]
    Bento broke 😳

Jass, Devyn, SweetAsYoni and 39 others like this.
  10. Simpin like sheeesh.

[​IMG]

11. Gonna try this.

12. For those times your brain literally has to buffer when someone says something

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

I think I did it correctly this time?

14. Me 90% of the time coz autism lol

15. [​IMG]

Bar of soap 🀣

16. [​IMG]
    There it is. HAHAHA! Bar of Soap 🀣

17. Thats the annoying orange face

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.