EVENT ✨🐰 Easter In Wonderland 🐣✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Apr 7, 2022.

1. I personally think it's fun to do an Alice in Wonderland hunt that isn't super creepy, don't get me wrong I still like the horror one better but this is like Alice in Wonderland before everything gets dark & grim and the world is still mystical before 💩 hits the fan, a fun take imo

2. ATA doesn't like its players. Just the money the players put in.

This ruined what seemed like a nice bonus.

3. I’m just eggcited for my eggs

Campus, DanaDangerous and xefron like this.
  4. Definitely better than last year.

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  5. 😤 another window wall with wrong beam placement, so nothing lines up

Les, TrainOfThots and bloodhoney like this.
  6. Dorm is an eyesore. Reminds me of that fourth of July mess.
    Alice in Wonderland is an adorable theme, so why does the furni look like a cluttered grandma’s house?

7. I guess that at least it's better than last year's 😩

8. 🎩💐⏱️🎩💐⏱️🎩💐⏱️
    BUYING༉ (ꃋิꎴꃋิ)
    "Mad Hatter Top Hat"
    [Gifts accepted]
    ⏱️💐🎩⏱️💐🎩⏱️💐🎩

9. They wanted us do for survey, then we give a best survey answer, but whut we got lol ??? smh … please do more better ATA

Bladesurge likes this.
  10. I like it 🤷🏼 I think y’all just like complaining tbh 🥲 the fox girl avi is hawwwt + we got a ✨THICC✨ cat girl? 😍🥰

CottonMatters likes this.
  11. How to get Easter top hat brunette?

12. Shes the side story avi :)

MizzRedd likes this.
  13. what is this omg 😩😩

14. That dorm is horrible. Way to much going on way to much clashing patterns. My eyes hurt

15. Tbh the avis are better then last years those looked like a kid drew them the dorm is a mess but workable with the other furniture

luvhaven and Egg like this.
  16. can yall please start making better male avis? at this rate imma switch to a different idle game lol

17. the avatars aren't that bad by itself but if we compare them with the previous avatars with peak design and art style this is way too underwhelming. this is not even the first time they did alice in wonderland easter hunt

luvhaven and Dhiwatah like this.
  18. I find this hunt to be an absolute waste. Though it has a slight cute appeal to it, after Sunday it's pointless. And there's 8 more days of it after Sunday (in which I'm thinking most would be sick of it by then).

19. Pls just bring the old hunts back, I can’t take this any longer. This hunt was disappointing asf 💔

20. I mean… Avis don’t exactly scream Easter. It’s kinda disappointing.