EVENT βœ¨πŸŽ†πŸŽŠTHE FINISH LINE πŸŽŠπŸŽ‡βœ¨

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 29, 2020.

1. lol neon is like the new years theme like bf is black and gold

Alicia likes this.
  2. Loving that neon box avi! Not going to put EC into it tho, fingers crossed for new January avis πŸ€™πŸΌ

3. That a threat 😀

_TOKYO_ likes this.
  4. This is awesome πŸ₯‚

5. I want it all πŸ₯΅

6. Fingers Crossed I get that timer female, haven’t gotten a box ava in almost a year. πŸ˜—πŸ€žπŸ»

Corgi likes this.
  7. what's a wall sale?

8. 🌚Uwuwuwuuwuwuwuwu..... I like this

9. The offer wall is where you can choose to do surveys, download and play games and reach a certain level, etc. and you can be rewarded with ECs when you finish a task. You can find it in Shop > click "Earn Free Extra Credits".

Muschi likes this.
  10. Eh, still waiting on that updated dino hunt.

gonegirl8 likes this.
  11. nice!! i like the concept

12. Another recycled hunt. Glad I quit πŸ€“

13. Sad about the masc leaderboard avi is that one, I wanted him πŸ₯Ί one day I will have more cute masc avis istg πŸ™‚

14. How are you here if you quit

Cinnabun, Sansa and LeeJarrett like this.
  15. furni is a fancied up version of the nuit de Paris lmao

Kennadi likes this.
  16. Love 😍 this

17. Does anyone know how to get the girl avi ( the new year reveler) VIP version if we weren’t fortunate enough to get her at 9600 drops?? :((( please help I really want her and I’m scared I have no chance to get her

18. I really like the Avi at 9k+ but I'm afraid if I go for it I will pull the guy. See why we should have a choice? I would pay to open boxes if it was promised I would get the female.

19. I finished the 1st and 2nd side stories but there wasn't a VIP avi box reward. I'm guessing that it would be from the 3rd side story.

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  20. That is correct.