PROMO ✨🌇🌞 Offerwall Weekend 2x SALE! 🌞🌇✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 3, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

PSLs are popping up everywhere irl...you know what that means!

Celebrate summer's (almost) end with Tapjoy and a weekend-long OFFERWALL SALE!

[​IMG]
    2x the shine

For a LIMITED time only, receive 2x the rewards from our Offerwall.

Start: September 3, 2021 @ 12PM (PST)
    End: September 6, 2021 @ 12PM (PST)

FAQ

Where is the Offerwall?
    Shop > Get Free Extra Credits

What is a sale?
    You get 2x the Extra Credits for each offer completed.

What offers qualify for a sale?
    Offers that you open and start during the sale period, only.

What if I start an offer during the sale, but do not finish it before the sale ends?
    That offer will still payout 2x when you finish it, so long as you started the offer during the sale period.

[​IMG]

👑

2. Oop ata forgot to set this public at the start of the weekend 😂

Muschi likes this.
  3. What do you mean?

4. This has only just been put out by ata today. It wasnt here before the weekend started. I check forums every day multiple times a day and only just seeing this now

Muschi likes this.

5. You sure there is no glitch or bug? Coz its showing me the day of post is Friday.
    Idk looks similar to that Q&A thread which is bumped on the same day but you got to know About it after 2 days 🤷

6. They have the ability to hide posts. They make posts in advance, and set it to private. You can see the same by checking the timestamps on recent event threads -- all the threads are posted a few days before the event launch. They are only made public when it actually launches. Charlie is saying that while this post was made Friday, he believes they only made it public today (likely forgetting to do so Friday).

7. Ouuuu i seeee. Thanks thanks for the new info...💕

Muschi likes this.
  8. We definitely posted this on Friday at noon PT as I might've been lurqueen'ing to make sure it went live 🌚 Don't tell Will I was working on my day off... We also sent out push notifications and the same image you see above was present when logging in all weekend long 🤷

👑

9. Eh i guess i just broke forums as well. Wouldnt be suprized 😂

10. I told ya

11. I mean im still sure it didnt show till thingy but yehh