✊🏿Persons of Color Only✊🏿

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by renamed17061, Aug 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is double standards. Just coz it used to be the normal duznt mean it was right. Coz that's why it was changed. And why people working on changing it more. Racism is racism. Excluding people coz of skin color is no different then when black people got excluded coz they black. Stop making excuses

2. this a bad idea for a lot of reasons but for one you're just asking for trolls. The only requirement is a POC avi, anybody can hop up in there and start bein racist for fun and make new accounts to keep doin it. And if u think people only wear avis based on their own skin color you're delusional. Tons of poc wear white avis when they wanna. Wear whatever avi u want it's pimd. It's crazy to think people with poc avis are never gonna change to a different one. And y'all, don't leave allies in the cold. If you push em away they gon leave the cause smh

Dratini, Nando, Kefo and 5 others like this.
  3. Avatars of color* btw not "people of color avatars"

4. I'm curious how you are distinguishing who is actually a POC when joining, cause anyone can use an avatar of colour.

Brady, Nando, Volkor and 3 others like this.
  5. Why exclude others and segregate solely based on skin tone? 🤔 That makes no sense to me

6. Seems racist...🤔should i make a club where you meed to have avatars with white skin to enter? 😊Then everyone can be included.

-TDO-Occy- likes this.
  7. I think this thread needs to be closed asap 👀 it’s run it’s course folks

Nando, Atlas, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  8. I’m surprised it hasn’t been locked quite honestly.

Atlas, Phobia and Muschi like this.
  9. Idk what to say but I just found this beautiful picture and thought I'd share it.
    [​IMG]

LeeJarrett likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.