✊🏿Persons of Color Only✊🏿

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by renamed17061, Aug 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Persons of Color only is a safe space open to all persons of color. Join today and engage in meaningful chat with likeminded individuals, hit back to back parties, and enjoy the comfort and safety of knowing you’re among friends. POC avatars are required to join.

2. There is a designated thread for club banners/promotion.

Phobia, Nando, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  3. 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

4. You could've chosen a better name and... Everything... You're just helping the divide of races.

GreenCrack, Dratini, Nando and 9 others like this.
  5. Already broke your own rule 😂😂 its a stupid rule anyway

6. What?

7. Inb4lock, is it just me, or is this super racist?

-MrsClaus-, Missio, iSquishy and 4 others like this.
  8. 'only people with a black avi can join'. But theres a dude ehite a white avi bij your club. You the only 1 with adding powers

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  9. That guy is Asian

NotVoso likes this.
  10. Yehh. Asian not black. Ive seen loads of white asians. Your just plain stupid. Cut your racist shit or dont be siprized if ata shuts down your club themself

11. Asian is considered POC’s, hence the yellow fist.

NotVoso and BadLittlePanda like this.
  12. No.
    I mean, this thread doesn't need to exist. I get the sentiment, but this is just a glorified club banner and should go in the club banner thread.

But no, this isn't racist. Creating a safe space (or space that caters ONLY to) poc (specifically Black, or anyone that isn't white) isn't racist. Exclusion is not oppression.

13. You're*

If you're (not your. Read again) going to call someone out on their intellect, at least double check your spelling before you do so.

And she said POC, not only black. That means that anybody that isn't wh*te is welcome.

Hooters and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. The most racist thing people can do is try not being racist. 🌚Great job op

15. And if it was flipped and was. Only white people alowed. Yous would be flipping shit. It goes both ways. If she thinks its only safe if around other black people then shes also part of the problem

V_Witchy_101, Nando, Missio and 4 others like this.
  16. Check her wall 👀

17. You don't get to call out a double standards when that was the norm, you uneducated anal bead. "whites only" is real and existed/exists and the primary function of that was segregation and oppression. She is creating a safe space for POC and is perfectly valid in doing so. There is NO DOUBLE STANDARD. die mad about it hombre.

Hooters likes this.
  18. Honey that ain't none of my business 👀✨💅🏼

19. At least be honest with your intentions and say, No whites allowed. Racist is Racist. Period.

20. White people wanna be oppressed so bad 😭💅🏼 chile no the vibes in this thread are NOT IT.

Arlathan and Hooters like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.