⚑How much damage pranks do πŸ«πŸŽ­πŸšΌβ˜’οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ’¨πŸ‘

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Curious? Good.

The battle report for pranks show you exactly how much energy damage you deal
    [​IMG]

Looking at that number, most players have no idea wtf that even means... Thanks ATA for showing me that but what it that supposed to mean to me?

Plz change that number into something that makes sense like maybe what it is as a percentage of their full bar?

Since the devs aren't being helpful with this, you can figure it out yourself... Go to their profile...

[​IMG]
    Check their stats.
    Their raw stats, or total energy can be calculated by multiplying that by 50. Check for yourself. When your energy bar is full, that number will be 50x the stats on your profile.

e.g.
    29.2m*50=1460m or 1.46b
    13.3m*50=665m or 0.665b

After you do that, you want to figure out what 1% of that is, so you simply move the decimal to the left, twice.

e.g.

1460.0 m > 14.6 m
    665.0 m > 6.65 m

That will be 1%. Then, go back up to the top, see how much energy they lost
    [​IMG]
    "73.1/33.2"
    Divide 73.1 by 14.6 and you get 5.
    That means they lost 5% of their energy.
    Considering that a prank costs 3% of your energy to perform, that's
    [​IMG]

In order to streamline things you can be schwifty and take only their neatest and mose even stat (because we are about to split it in two like an axeman). In this case, the one that is closest to 30.
    29.2m(str)

Half it. (14.6) and then see how many of those you can fit in their energy loss.
    [​IMG]

As far as I can tell, after hitting super lopsided intel and strength builds, it's always gonna be 5% so you could just not do any math and trust me on this, or if ur a heavy intel, you can hit some people with interesting stats and see if you can get another result.

2. I know this game has the potential to be super strategic, but if I had to figure all this out to see if it’s worth it, 1. I wouldn’t and 2. i would have saved loads of money by uninstalling 3 years ago.
    But I will say, I typically gain some type of knowledge from your posts, so thanks. Maybe if my mind didn’t freeze up the moment math came up, I could find this useful.
    that being said, not a lot of details for pvp is given when first starting the game. Like I had noooo idea what any of the numbers meant, what stats were for, And percentage bonuses. Like older players are the only reason I have a slight grasp on the mechanics of pvp bc the tutorial was and still isn’t much help. So, once again, Thanks.