STORY PASS ⚔️ The Saga of Kaldrfjell ⚔️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Aug 10, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The Drinking Horn and Tradeable Drinking Horn are also in Trending.)
    The Drinking Horn will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Drinking Horn, or be traded the Tradeable Drinking Horn.
    ⚔️
    How does the Tradeable Drinking Horn work?
    It costs the same amount of ECs as the VIP Drinking Horn, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on ECs! This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!
    You can only buy one Tradeable Drinking Horn at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Drinking Horn to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once it's traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.
    Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Drinking Horn will convert to a VIP Drinking Horn in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    ⚔️
    I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Drinking Horn) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    ⚔️
    I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.
    ⚔️
    What are the best deals for getting the story pass?
    If you are looking at picking up this Story Pass but are short on ECs head over to the new PIMD web store for the BEST DEALs on ECs! It's 5% off EVERYTHING and you can choose any payment method you want!
    ⚔️

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

Dianyx, Muschi, ShaneW237 and 15 others like this.
  2. YES YES YES!😍😍😍

Julia1762 likes this.
  3. Probably the best story pass we’ve had in a while. Great job!

4. I am so here for Viking moments

Nomad and Grenade like this.
  5. nice!!!

6. Nah another skippable story pass

Noblesse, Vibezzz, iNabi and 27 others like this.
  7. This is so random☠️

stupidity, xxgabriellexx, Gir and 2 others like this.
  8. Mid
    The 85/85 Fem avi look like a damn man 💀
    Nothing wrong with that
    But
    She kinda….. ugly
    The tier 3 Fem avi is prob the best one here, and she got a long ass head, so that’s saying something
    It’s saying

Mid

Ima still buy it tho💀

9. i might start something here and that isnt the intention
    however
    as a scandinavian and a history major:
    this is kinda committing cultural appropriation. i completely understand and agree and i want more inclusivity in avatars, but if thats what ATA wanted they should have gone with another theme. there were no black vikings in history, Scandinavians were notoriously pale and white, all of them. this is cus of how far north they were. i love that theyve made female warriors either way, but historically, truthfully, and culturally, there were no black vikings/scandinavians around those times. its like disney all over again.
    i again want to clarify i LOVE that ATA are bringing in more inclusive avatars and such, but there are better ways to do it while avoiding mild and possible cultural appropriation 🫶

Provoker, Ev, KalebVerheen and 8 others like this.
  10. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
    When PIMD made 24 Lunar New Year Avis in 2020 and only 3-4 of them looked remotely Asian

Provoker, Courtels, Ciara and 11 others like this.
  11. I just wish the last tier female avi could have a cool azz animal like the male avi does

12. Tier 3 is my favorite 😍 but do I spend ec or bento to get it 🤔 I'm contemplating.

13. ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE AS A VIKING/NORDIC PERSON IRL ❤️‍🔥✨

Lumi likes this.
  14. this is a GAME not real life. If you don’t want to see black people represented then just hop off the game, especially with that disney comment you’re coming off racist and nothing else.

Izuki, Mune, Aerwyna and 31 others like this.
  15. I’m so in love with stats and t3/4 fem avis.🥺
    Might be first pass ever I’ll spend money on.)

16. I haven't gotten a story pass in forever, this one isnt good either. Should have taken inspo from God of War/Setsuna 😐

SprclfrgIslcxptdcs and Carolina like this.
  17. Lovee tier 3

LuciferIsHere likes this.
  18. Looks so cool!!

Lumi likes this.
  19. Disney all over again.... But you won't bat an eye when their are white people in other ethnic settings 😮‍💨

Mune, BenSolo, sinnamanbun and 5 others like this.