EVENT ☕Period Pieces 🥄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 7, 2021.

1. The non-vip female side story avatar is gorgeoussss! The detail is incredible and the colours are stunning!

_eef_ likes this.
  2. I adore this hunt so much! I love the parasol avi so much! I'm thrilled it isn't top 100!!

3. How do we get the girl in yellow or the guy top left though?

4. Those are side story Avis, you have to collect 3k serious duel weapons to get the regular versions of them, then when the last side story comes out you collect 3.3k side drops and you get the vip versions of that avi

1st side story - 1.5k regency dramatics
    2nd side story - 2.1k harpsichord
    3rd side story - 3k serious duel weapons (unlocks the regular version of the Avis mentioned)
    4th side story - 3.3k side drops ( unlocks the vip versions of said Avis)

I believe those two you are talking about are the vip versions so you would have to finish the 4th side story. Hope this helps lol.

MudBadgerPie likes this.
  5. https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/stories-tiers-and-rewards.122610/
    That link will show you basically what I said, just go to the last page to see this hunt side stories and the rewards for completing

MudBadgerPie likes this.
  6. Where new cash and ECs gifts at?

7. Are there going to be more gifts this hunt? 😳

8. only 2 gifts for this hunt?

9. where are the new gifts ._.

10. Is there a way to see the entire storyline(s) afterward even if we don't finish the event? Does someone keep a thread of that?

Sansa likes this.
  11. There is a thread called Stories Tiers and Rewards (here's the link), but it only shows the drops needed to complete hunt quests, and the rewards. It doesn't show the actual story dialogues though, if that is what you're asking.

12. Has anyone ever not recieved their rewards from a tier during a hunt before ?? I havent had this happen to me ever before until now but I sent in a help ticket and I am kind of worried about it but I never had a collect button even pop up either for me to collect but I am missing the entire tier five rewards from this hunt with the violin stat, avatar box, banks dn speed up box and the care pack noticeand I did send in a help ticket and a follow up on that ticket too last night but anyways thought I would ask if anyone else had tier 5 rewards problems or just me lol

13. How can I enter the party

14. What happened to the duelist sword gifts? You guys just drop it for the weekend? :mad:

15. Those gifts were only available last hunt.

_eef_ likes this.

16. I was asking about the dialouges! I follow the rewards thread :)

17. I don't think there is a thread for it, but it would be nice if we have one tbh

Queen_EllieBang likes this.
  18. I know that but they dropped them at the very end. Usually we get a couple weeks to collect the gifts. This was only 3 days.