LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ☁️ Ethereal April ☁️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Beautiful dorm 💙🥲 I’m crying

[ATA]Queens and Gossamer like this.
  2. I see why they do this every month cuz there’s definitely a fair amount more women playing the game but ata pls atleast the male avis cute 😭

Xara, Nomad, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  3. The dorm is soooo pretty!! 🥺🩵

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  4. Gorgeous dorm ☁️🩵

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. I love the devs trying to inclusive by being exclusive. Great business practice!

7. The little monkey is so cute.

Grrchu and Nomad like this.
  8. Love love LOVE the avis for this one. And OMG THE MONKEY TRIBUTE TO AKIRA TORIYAMA ON THE LITTLE NIMBUS CLOUD I AM CRYING😭😭😭

9. This is the prettiest dorm I've seen since Wonderland. Absolutely in love w this. 😩✨☁️💙

10. Is this good or bad?

11. Love the Dorm, sold my soul for it lol.

12. That dorm is divine!

Xara likes this.
  13. The avis here are so nice! I forgot to log in one last time to exchange my avi coins for the 13 coin female and will regret it for the rest of my days…please make more cutesy black gals like her, especially that hairstyle! Don’t make them avis too flashy or anything though. I tend to not wear flashier avis for long.

Admiring the nod to Akira Toriyama(creator of Dragon Ball) in the monthly spinner set and general anime vibes in the avis.

AND THE DORM IS GORGEOUS. Hoping for more with this level of polish and cohesion.

14. 😩😩🗣🗣 can we get eid avis like we did last year, I was so looking forwards to it on eid al fitr but it didn't happen so I was hoping maybe for eid al adha (next month) it might happen, maybe this time u could also add a pale hijabi, or maybe a butterfly abaya, OR OR OR 😭🫶 EVEN A NIQABI PLEAAASSSEEE. I sooo want more muslim avis, it's a need atp and it'd be so cute 🫶🫶🫶