LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ⏱️Shard Box Throwback!⏱️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Sep 20, 2023.

1. SOMEONE SELL ME 2400 POWDER PUFFS

2. Yawn 🥱. Hard pass. Guess they all can't be winners. But x5 cash promotion 😉

3. ➵ ✵ BUYING ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

306 Splendid eggs

•——WALL ME PRICE——•

4. COULD NOT HAVE DONE A BETTER THROWBACK. I swear, this is the best they could do. Why? Best avis avi seen. I've only EVER wanted thies ones 😂 tho... I'm gonna go bento broke, and ppl wanna op them... either way. Very well done on Ata's side of things. I couldn't have thought of better avis to throw back to. Thanks alot ♡

Lumi, --Tifa and Muschi like this.
  5. Poor excuse lol 😂

6. OMG a player with a brain 🖤🖤🖤💋

SavageDarkAngel, Hoeseidon and --Tifa like this.
  7. Lmao you just said the problem with it right there. You're gonna go broke. There's no fun to be had. Simp frfr

8. You a simp too lmao 🖤🖤🖤💋

9. These avis were great the first time but I'll hard pass on em this time sorry but I'll save my ecs for BF

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  10. Eh. There’s so many better hunts that could’ve had throwbacks

11. I hope that you guys do something similar again for a special event! Thanks ATA

Witchee, CoffeeBeans and Lumi like this.
  12. Y'all need to chill with these rates. Someone wanted 48b for 400 shards of a basic avi 😭

Astrum, RE_WHENCH and CoffeeBeans like this.
  13. Ata make it possible for us to buy some Avis with vip tokens this flash sales period 🌚🥲

14. Lmao NFT

15. Good idea

SavageDarkAngel likes this.
  16. ATA you should really bring Easter Eden avatar shard boxes. Like you know those are some amazing avatars, all of them literally😩🩷 Like PLEASE

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  17. They'll probably bring back more throwback shards on Black Friday, considering how much money they made doing it this time

Muschi, DoIIface and RE_WHENCH like this.
  18. And that's all they care about. Most players couldn't even get the throw back avis they wanted

19. Bring the demonic shards back again please !!

PrettyFae and kinkii like this.