~•~ Our Little Secret ~•~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by KeelyCole, Jun 8, 2014.

1. looking forward to those updates??

2. This is good more please ?

3. Keep it up~ New reader here. Nice story though. Really want to know whats happen next. Its fun and get really chezzy after each chapter. So don't ever give up. I'll wait for your updates. :D

4. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    Our Little Secret
    Chapter 18 Part 3
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Keely, calm down. Please, you don't understand.", my father said softly to me.

"I understand that you didn't want me or my mother. You left when I was four and I couldn't understand why, and honestly I guess I never wanted to. I don't know even know why you're here.", I replied.

"I'm here hoping you'll let me explain.", he said.

"Keely... What's going on?"' Hayden interrupted.

"I'm Keely's father. My name is William."

"Not to be rude sir, but I was talking to Keely.", Hayden replied.

"Honestly, I'm not even sure, but I don't want to know.", I said to the both of them.

I look at my dad.

"Get out. I don't want an explanation. I've been without a dad since I was four, I'm eighteen now, and I definitely don't need you."

"Keely... Please let me explain!", my father pleaded.

"Go! I don't want to hear it!"

With a sad look on his face, he turned around and walked to the door.

"If you change your mind, I'll be around for a while.", and with that he was gone.

I turned around and looked at Hayden, feeling the tears forming in my eyes. Hayden walks over to my side, and pulls me into his arms.

"Are you okay..?", he asked.

As soon as he asked I could feel the tears running down my cheeks, and the sudden difficulty to breath in between sobs. Hayden tightened his grip on me, picked me up, and carried me back upstairs to my room.

"Do you want me to go?", he asked.

I pushed myself through his thoughts.

'I need you to stay. Don't leave me alone.', I thought.

"I won't.", he said, and climbed into bed.

I laid my head on his chest, and stayed that way for what seemed like hours.

Eventually, we both silently drifted off to sleep...

Hello Readers,
    I hope you like this update for
    ~•~Our Little Secret~•~ I'm sorry for the extremely long wait. School, international trips, family divorce, and anything else possible. I will try to update more frequently, seeing as my life is slightly getting back on track. I apologize for any mistakes (grammatical, spelling, etc.) I may make. If I put anything in this update that you may have questions about, send me a private message or write on my wall. Don't be afraid to ask or to send a friend request, I accept all, and now will be answering all private message as soon as I possibly can. Anywho, I hoped you enjoy and are looking forward to more updates!
    With Love,
    KeelyCole?

5. Yay! I'm glad your back! Look forward to more xD

6. Yay! 
    Glad your back!
    Sorry to hear about the bad stuff going on. Hope it all turns around soon!

7. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    Dear Readers,
    Update for Chapter 19 will be posted tomorrow between 5:00-7:00 p.m.
    -KeelyCole?

8. That's right when I get off work yay xD

9. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    Our Little Secret
    Chapter 19
    ~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up the next morning to the sun peeking through my window blinds. Everything from last night seemed like a bad dream, but I knew it was real, and I was dreading what would happen next. I rolled over to see the other side of my bed empty.

"Hayden..?", I said aloud to the obvious empty room.

I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table, and looked for messages from him, but I had none.

'Maybe he left..? But why?', I thought.

I wasn't sure why I was so worried about him not being here, but I was. I pushed the thoughts out of my head, and made my way to my bathroom to get ready for school. Not even stopping to question why my bathroom door was closed, I opened it. As soon as I walked in I bumped into someone.

"Hayden?!", I screamed as I jumped back.

I look at him, only to realize the bottom half of his body was wrapped in a towel.

"Good morning beautiful.", he said, and pulled me close, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"H-Hayden... You're..."

I struggled hard with my words. I couldn't even make a complete sentence in that moment. His hair was still wet, and his body was warm. It had only been a couple nights ago when we'd seen each other completely, but I still couldn't believe what was happening.

"I'm what?", he asked, chuckling a little.

"You're naked...", I relied.

"Technically, half-naked.", he laughed.

"I...", I muttered out.

"Yes?", he asked.

"I need to shower...", I said.

He just laughed, grabbed his things, and moved aside. He kissed my forehead and looked in my eyes. His medium blue eyes seem to sparkle when he looks at me.

"I love you Keely.", he said softly.

"I love you too, Hayden.", I said.

He walked back down the hall to my bedroom, and quietly shut the door behind him.

I started my shower water, spending a few minutes trying to find the right temperature. I finally made myself get out of the shower. I stepped out, dried myself off, and then realize that I never brought clothes into the bathroom with me.

"Great...", I muttered to myself.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Keely, I bought you some clothes. Hope you don't mind me going to through your drawers to find everything."

"Hayden! Thank God, I just realized I had forgotten an outfit.", I said.

I hear a laugh on the other side of the door.

"I'll give you the outfit, on one condition.", he said.

"And that is?", I asked.

"You wear it to school, and then tell everyone you're awesome boyfriend picked out your outfit this morning.", he replied.

"But Hayden..."

"No buts! Please Keely?", he pleaded.

"Fine."

I slowly opened the door, and Hayden handed me the outfit he had picked out.

I laid out the outfit on the counter, and examined it. I'd never see any of the stuff I had, but I tried it on.

'Hmm... A perfect fit... When did I buy this..?'

"I'll be downstairs fixing breakfast.", Hayden said behind the closed door.

"O-okay..."

A short, tank top style, tight, black dress, a few inches above my knees, and matching heels. I really liked the outfit, but have no idea where I'd ever go to buy anything like this. I fixed my hair until I thought the crazy curls complimented the dress. I put on a small amount of makeup, gave myself one last look, and headed downstairs.

I smelt the aroma of the bacon as soon as I started down the stairs. I could see Hayden standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Waiting for me?", I asked.

I walked down to the bottom of the steps, and he took my hand.

"You look stunning...", he replied.

"Where did you find this? I honestly don't think I've ever seen it in my life...", I told him.

"I... I, uh, bought it for you."

"You what?", I asked, shocked.

"I bought it for you. I thought you'd like it.", he replied.

"Hayden. I love it, but you didn't have to do this.", I told him.

"I know. I wanted to.", he pulled me to him, and gave me a quick kiss.

"Now, come on, we've got to eat and leave for school."

And so, we did.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this update as much as I enjoyed making it.
    ~KeelyCole?

10. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    Our Little Secret
    Chapter 19 Part 2

We pulled into the school parking lot, got out of Hayden's truck, and made our way to the door.

"I feel nervous now," I told Hayden.

"Whys that?", Hayden asked.

"I feel like everyone is going to stare at me now," I said.

Hayden just laughed at me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me inside the school building. As soon as we entered I felt like every set of eyes were on me. I wasn't positive, but I thought I heard a whistle coming from the end of the hallway. Hayden must have heard it too, because he pulled me closer to him, slide his hand down to my waist, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Keely?!", I heard a familiar voice scream.

"Kelsay," I calmed replied.

"Y-You look great! What happened?", she asked.

"I bought it for her, and convinced her to wear today," Hayden interrupted.

"Well, she looks great," Kelsay told Hayden.

"She looks beautiful," Hayden told Kelsay.

"Thank you both," I told them.

We walked down through the crowded hallways to finally make it to our lockers. I opened up my locker and looked through to get my books, and then my locker door shut.

"Keely."

"Brittany..."

Hope you enjoy!

11. Awwwww that was so sweet of him!! Looking forward to more xD

12. This is great keep it up

13. Wall me I love it xxxxxxxx

14. As of now, I feel as if life has no purpose. Now, don't take this wrong, this isn't a suicide note, just a hopelessness note. Lately it seems like everything, literally everything in my life has fallen apart. Everyone in there life has a feeling like you're just hanging on with every piece of you left, and I've been this way since September. Tonight, I don't want to hold on anymore. I want to be able to cry, scream, and express the way I've felt for what seems like eternity. As of this very moment, I no longer have the desire, inspiration, and able to continue this story. This story will be finished for the few readers I still have, but I will not be posting frequent updates as promised anymore. They may be months apart. I may never finish this. As for now, I cannot tell. I feel hopeless. Always. Hopeless. Again, just to reassure everyone, this is not a suicide not. I will still play the game. I will still participate. I won't completely shut myself away. I hope you can all understand. I've had too much pain these last months, and I can't take a second more. I need to release stress from my life, and try to look at the positive of everything, even if it takes forever to find. Goodbye readers. I promise I'll try...

15. Don't worry we all love u and hope life gets better 4 u xxxx

16. Aww. 
    I hope you'll find happiness
    and contentment in
    every situation you're in. 

17. It's a great story. Hopefully you feel better Keely. ? BUMP!

18. I love this story ?
    You're a wonderful writer, please reconsider finishing this story, thank you. I hope you feel better 