ᎦHλᎠᎾᏔ FλᏓᏓᎦ (Ꭱρ)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FallenAngel12321, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᎦHλᎠᎾᏔ FλᏓᏓᎦ



Haven't read the Shadow Falls series by C. C. Hunter? You should. Basically, the series is about a summer camp/school academy for supernaturals. Some are half human, some are fully supernatural. All of them were born at midnight on the dot. There are five types of supernaturals.



Vampires No, these are not your beautiful Twilight vampires. They look like what they did before, with the exception of cold, pale skin. Yes, they drink blood. They usually drink animal blood, and have a glass of blood with each meal. They don't suck the blood out of their fellow camp mates, but their friends may donate blood to them. This is done with a needle, like at a doctor's office. They don't bite people. Also, their whole family is probably vampire. They only turn of they're in contact with a vampire for too long or if they get bitten. The rest of their family just thinks they're on drugs or something because they sleep during the day and turn pale.
    Powers
    Vampires have enhanced senses. (smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch… maybe not touch) They can hear people's heartbeat and tell if they're lying. Vampires have super speed and super strength. They can run so fast, they literally look like a blur whooshing by you. No, they do not turn into bats, sleep in coffins, or shrivel up/sparkle in the sun. Yes, they can eat other foods too. No, they are not morning people. You will usually find them in bed in the morning.

WerewolvesNo, werewolves don't go turning into wolves willy-nilly whenever they want. They turn once each month during the full moon. As it gets closer to the full moon, werewolves get stronger and more moody. A werewolf a few days before the full moon is VERY hard to fight. Practically impossible.
    Powers
    Werewolves also have enhanced senses and super strength and speed. But their senses are more tuned to animal instincts, like hunting, instead of someone's heartbeat. They can also smell fear. Werewolves are probably as fast and strong as vampires. Also, they don't go near cats. Felines hate them.

Shapeshifters When they transform, diamond shaped bubbles appear all around them. Very painful if you touch one, because they are charged with electricity. Their eye color changes, depending on their mood. All of them have a normal color that their eyes are most of the time.
    Powers
    If they are half human, sometimes the animals they change into are limited. One half human shapeshifter could only turn into a bird… but the fully shapeshifter ones can change into anything. The especially powerful ones can turn into animals that don't exist, like unicorns. Fun! If shapeshifters are fighting each other, they turn into animals. Once they turn back into humans, they aren't injured at all. Don't get in between two fighting shapeshifters…

Witches/Warlocks Ah, the worlds of Harry Potter. No, not really. Witches/warlocks don't wear funky hats, or cloaks, or have broomsticks, or even have wands. They just look like normal teenagers… on the outside.
    Powers
    Spells. Just… spells. They can do many things with their spells, including: changing things(everything but humans) into other things, playing pranks, capturing someone in a cage, and many other things. Just please don't do too much "Avada Kedavra!" and other death spells. (Did I spell that right?) In the book, a witch gave someone a HUGE case of pimples. And a warlock was throwing fireballs at people. Pretty cool, huh?

Fae(fairy) No, the Fae people aren't teeny, they don't have wings, and they don't go around sprinkling magical on everyone. They, too, look like normal teenagers on the outside.
    Powers
    All of the Fae are different. They each have a special gift, for example, communicating with animals, reading emotions, telekinesis, etc. You may choose this, but I have to approve your gift. I won't allow stuff like… instantly kills everyone they touch. That's no fun.



Extra Shadow Falls information:
    ~There is a leader of each kind. If you want to be a leader, then say that in your profile
    ~Cabins are separated by gender
    ~Everyone has 1, 2, or 3 other roommates
    ~Holiday and Burnett are the camp leaders. Holiday is also like a guidance counselor, and helps the supernaturals with their problems. (Burnett is male, by the way)
    ~There's an evil guy named Mario who I may or may not bring into this rp



ᎡᏌᏓξᎦ
    ~You can have as many characters as you want… you just have to be able to keep track of all of them
    ~Everyone is accepted, but I have to approve the Fae gift (see above)
    ~You can join whenever
    ~Fighting is allowed
    ~Romance is allowed
    ~No sexting
    ~Everyone is equal, don't act like you're better than someone (Unless you're a leader)



I know what you're thinking… is that all? Yes, I am done. No, I don't expect you to read all of that. Yes, you will be confused if you don't read it. Yes, I congratulate you if you read all of that 

Profile:
    Name:
    Type:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    Extra: (include the number of years they've been here or if it's their first time)



Name: Angela
    Type: Shapeshifter
    Looks: [​IMG]
    Personality: Nice, helpful, smart, cheerful, sweet, very helpful to newcomers. But you don't want to anger her… she can get very vicious when provoked.
    Extra: The most powerful shapeshifter at Shadow Falls, also the leader of the shapeshifters. Her mom is Holiday, and she helps run things at the camp.



ATTENTION:
    I didn't try to copy anyone. It may seem like some other role plays, and you may get really mad at me, but I got this all from C. C. Hunter's amazing books. Thank you for your time.

2. Profile: Leader
    Species: Full Shapeshifter
    Name: Claire Bezz
    Looks: [​IMG]
    Personality: Nice, caring, loves to change into animals, flirtatious, smart, stealthy
    Extra: This is her 4th year

3.  Angela's already the shapeshifter leader…

4. ANGELA DOESN'T OWN ANY OF THIS! (Just so that you won't get sued for copying sweet heart )

5. Name: Blake
    Type: Vampire leader
    [​IMG]
    Personality: kind but anger easily
    Extra: 3 years in camp,doesn't like talking to people a lot

6. Amanda Beckett
    Vampire
    Looks:[​IMG]
    Personality: Hates stuck up snobs, hates preps and know it alls. Loves music and is a bit crazy at times.
    Extra: This is her 2nd year here
    (Don't start the rp without me i gtg bye.)

7. I agree All credit goes to C. C. Hunter

8. Profile: Co-Leader
    (She's in charge when you're gone. Basically the Beta.

9.  Lol okay

10. (-shrugs- I guess I'll add)

11. Katherina Lombardi (Kat)
    Looks 17 is actually 273
    Full vampire. (Not a leader)
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Kind of mean and harsh at first, takes a while for you to get on her good side, she's sarcastic and jokey, has a dark past, not very open.
    Annoy her and be careful.
    Extra: First year. She gets in trouble a lot.

12. EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED

13. Name:lily
    Profile:witch,leader
    [​IMG]
    Nice,caring, a little shy at times,doesn't like to fight,loves making friends,and is a little hyper

14. Okay, we can start. Everyone is walking into camp now.

15. Elizabeth
    17. (Outer look)
    Vampire
    Nice, Sweet, Mean, and Stubborn
    Transfer Student...From Romania.
    [​IMG]

16. (Okay)

Angela: -standing next to Holiday- Everyone, the cabin arrangements are in the cafeteria

17. Name: Shannon
    [​IMG]
    Kind: fae leader
    Personality: sweet, tricky, fast, strong, witty, smart, sneeky, bossy, in charge, can be nice if she wants to be, stunning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.