¡Party a la Playa!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Forever cold bruh. But here, lemme warm up your NF :)

2. I might drink it when it's hot
    I might drink it when it's cold
    With a flavor so bold
    You could feel it in your toes
    Cold like a Sprite Soda
    Cold like a Sprite Soda
    Cold like a Sprite Soda

4. I think they're beautiful

5. Whys Lil yachty look like he have a goiter :)

6. LMAO the leaderboard is still not properly fixed ??‍♀️ whatever i give up ??

7. Was hoping you wouldn't notice. We got the water out of the boat but we didn't patch the hole. Stand by.

8. That and Quinn challenge story is BS 4 stories in 2 hours? And we have to wait 15 minutes for the party to start, really? And who's going to be up 24/7 just to keep up?

9. Actually kind of satisfied they created a decent looking colored female ava. It's not racist in any way by making them too dark or ugly. Wow so proud of you ATA ?.

10. What I don't like is having to wait a week to see potential side stories. At least tell us if the ones in a week will be more difficult or easier

11. I failed Quinn challenge 4 times in a row

12. What I don't like about this hunt is that as an admin that works hard to build a club with a cohesive community this encourages everyone to merc because club hopping is the only way to complete Quinn's challenges. It rewards mercings and harms those who are loyal. It sabotages our attempts to build communities within the game that are cohesive, long-lasting and strong. Which hurts you because communities are part of what keep people coming back.

13. Too stressful.

14. Yes, with the 15 minute party wait time it doesn't even matter how fast you can complete parties in a club, club hopping is literally the only way to do it.

15. I don't have enough money to keep playing this game. We should stop doing cats and kinis for a day to see how much money we can save.

16. Ata needs to have sense of social responsibility towards those loyal to the game. Back to back hunts r stressful and also digs a big hole in our pockets. It will be better for all if the game slows down coz we all have rl n especially the kids need to focus more on rl for a better future n not just spend time on gaming

17. So does anyone realize that the people on the leaderboard says players have a lot of medals but when you check their showcase they have nowhere near the same amount of medals??

Genuinely confused about this.

18. ^^^