¡Party a la Playa!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 2, 2017.

1. You have to purchase the side stories at the bottom of the store. Have to finish the Challenge story from Quinn in order to start one. But it's there! Hopefully for everyone.

2. You don't have to finish side story. Just at bottom of store

3. You just said the same kind of thing... so what you said is just as racist...

4. Some of y'all are so funny. You don't see as much complaints about ATA constantly having white Avis. Go cry in a corner.

5. Dear ATA, the new stories are at the bottom of the store, which is confusing and inconvenient. Most players are likely to reselect the old stories upon completion because the new stories are not listed in addition to the old ones at the top.

Hopefully the new stories options will get added to the top of the store as well for convenience and to remove confusion.

6. Dear ATA, the new stories are at the bottom of the store, which is confusing and inconvenient. Most players are likely to reselect the old stories upon completion because the new stories are not listed in addition to the old ones at the top.

Hopefully the new stories options will get added to the top of the store as well for convenience and to remove confusion.[/quote]

7. Love the Avis but this hunt is crap  so much stress and anxiety. Don't do this to us again please 

8. I like multiple tiers in challenge based story till 1k rank being rewarded will the same be extended to the main story line for the future hunts

9. Re: ¡Party a la Playa! can ATA extend the time

can ATA Extend the time hunt for longer a bit cuz some of us cant complete the hunt task....it so quick...can ur slowdown a little bit so everyone can complete the hunt task...?????

10. Re: ¡Party a la Playa! can ATA extend the time

Not everyone is going to complete it.

11. Hey
    Hire me please

12. Re: ¡Party a la Playa! can ATA extend the time

If everyone could easily complete it there would be no need for people to spend money. No money means no ata. No ata no pimd.

13. Bring back old hunt system back... #sad

14. I want all this furniture