UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. Decore boxes are furni only. I have one of every hunt box in my showcase if you'd like to peep whats inside of them

2. Between co yesterday and today I have spent 7 hours flashing b2b. Bought 2 x2 ec boosters. Spent roughly 50 bentos and 30 ish dns (as a big player who max hits at 3). All of my flashes have been invites except one dog flash. Would you like the take a guess at how many candies I’ve earned ata? 2,460. Not even enough candies for HALF a candy bar. Do you not see how ridiculous this is? This is why I cut my spending this year to a baby fraction of what it was. This is why your big spenders stop spending. It is burning us out.
    This is not even fun ata. I wanted multiple of the items and would have happily spent a bit to get them if they were even remotely attainable. I will have to do what I’ve explained above FIVE more times to get enough for only the avi if I’m not lucky enough to be blessed with a candy bar. Over TWO more times if I am. Yet you don’t understand why people are upset? Your top spenders and flashers can’t even spin this into something to make profit off of while getting the things they want either. The only people benefiting are black market sellers (which apparently you’re against even tho you’re literally feeding them rn) and people who are lucky enough to get candy bar drops.

3. I honestly gave up, the summary of this is what I said earlier: they expect us to just follow through with it. Say whatever you want to say, but this event was designed exactly how you intended it to be and your answer just shows it, we like it or not, that’s how it will be. Shameful really. No accountability.

I refuse to flash my soul to get enough candies for the rewards and at this point I couldn’t care less. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The pushing to get everyone to spend so much, waste all dns and bentos before BF definitely means something. lol

4. Ata needs to fix these Candy Bar drops, everyone's charging 120b for one, you need to make it more easier for the smaller players to get a chance, ata is greedy picking and choosing when people get one. Then these low stat players are upset cause they can't afford the prices. Do better Ata.

5. I know we are all focused on the candy bar.....but let's take into account everything else....the decor boxes are 800 candies....and u could end up with a shelf item....the avis are in the shop are hit or miss depending if u have them or not but also the furni.....the 999 is 9k candies the drop rate all around just doesn't add up to anything in the shop worth while......Ata its almost like the light are on but no one is home.....plz get it together and actually listen to what was said by ur community.

CustodyBattle, Fobia, Die and 21 others like this.
  6. We all know ata is greedy when normal players can't even clear all the drops from each hunt just from potd/ppotd

7. Gee thanks. 7 candies per invite party? You’re kidding me.
    Instead of fixing your mistake, you basically doubled down.
    Normal players can’t do this. You only care about people who spend money. YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR COMMUNITY. Stop being fake.

8. Although drops are low, and it's obviously a cash grab, people should stop complaining. You spend cash at your own risk. ATA just wanna earn cash from the community. And 6k for 1 candy bar is indeed unreasonable. Because I only get 3-7, it'll take a while to get 12k or wouldn't finish it before it ends.

9. It's not even about spending cash, it's because the rewards are unobtainable for the vast majority of players, you've even said it yourself it'll either take a while or you wouldn't finish.

Potd is only dropping two candies, some people don't have the option or time to flash making it nearly impossible. They designed an event knowing full well that most people won't get more than one or two rewards, because god forbid you want an avi that's 2.4k and a 999 at 9k... even boxes where you could get as little as a shelf are 800. It's not about getting a single reward, you should be able to get enough drops to have feasible options.

CustodyBattle, Fobia, Die and 8 others like this.
  10. Players have the right to complain about something that's been designed to be unfair and unachievable.

CustodyBattle, Fobia, Die and 7 others like this.
  11. I know we here to hate but after the update its not that bad i did a x8 for 2 hours and got 5000k candies. Ofc i did 4 flashes but they made the avis for people to spend something. Dont expect the avis for free u have the 4 others for that. The hardest thing s to line up 4 flashes in the 2 hours slot.

12. ... or pay for the boost which people don't want to spend ecs on. You realize even 2.5k candies without the boosts is hard as hell, right? It's not that there's a ton of options for other players either, if you want furni or boxes and an avi? Good luck.

Xennial, CustodyBattle, Fobia and 3 others like this.
  13. I agreed but i think the wicked and the survivor avis are the one for people that dont wanna spend money (for me the survivor is the best avi of this) qlso i forgot to say the worst thing in all this is the resellers so the candy bars should of been untradeable sadly. Anything that can get trade will be abused by the resellers.

14. That I agree with, they shouldn't be tradable at all. And while that's true that the wicked and survivor avis are the more achievable, the female avi has been rerun already... it's something people have a higher chance to already have (honestly same with the wonderland ones, I think this is the 3rd time they're back too)

Xennial and RedRum like this.
  15. I use to complain, now I just don’t spend money. No use to complain, 99% of the time if not enough people complain things don’t get fixed. Even with many, it is sometimes still fighting with a Rock.

Just remember this is a platform. Like many other platforms this one is ruled by a company. They call the shots. Get used to it. This app is a small platform of many.

zhaxorus and TheSagittarian like this.
  16. That's exactly why a spending boycott was suggested. Regardless if there's a "use" in complaining, action is what's important. People shouldn't stop trying. There should be no "getting used to it", a company that doesn't listen to their community will eventually fail, people get tired of this shit

17. ATA decided on Trick and Greed for this years festivities. Even the PR adjustments are subpar.

The greed has been bad for a long time now, but this was just... come on, ATA. There is a reason people who used to spend aren't doing it or have significantly dropped how much they're putting into your game.

lustylegend, Xennial, EmoEmmy and 9 others like this.
  18. I still have yet to get a singular bar, meanwhile others have gotten their hands on several 😭 Disappointed af

19. As someome who has played for 11 years, I've got all but the two lowest female avatars we can get for 15 and 100 candies. I can easily get the two stat items for 45 total candies. So if I get 160 candies I could get what I don't have. And then what? My reward options are highly limited unless I'd spend money to up my candy collecting by no fault of my own. It's kind of like being penalized for being a long time player of the game.

Right off the start, that's 7 options I can't get since I also have the teatime of horror bookcase.

I've already got 146 frightening furni boxes, so there's no point getting more of those. 800 candies for a decor box where there's a chance at just getting a bedside table? No thanks. Next option for me that I don't have would be 1,900 candies, which I will not spend money to chase candy drops to get a bed that I could buy with bentos that would take far less money and effort. 🤷🏼‍♀️ This type of monkey business is why I long ago quit spending my money here and have accepted that I get what I get and move along. Doesn't mean I won't exercise my right to complain when something this absurd happens.

Lumi, Victoria, _Pristine_ and 5 others like this.
  20. This is exactly it, it's not like it's all new content. Even if it was it wouldn't be any better, but I'm GENUINELY not sure who this event is even for other than to just sell two avis. The rest have been reruns and things that just aren't worth it for longterm players, those same things are unachievable for newer players because of the rates. It's an event for no one other than the highest percentile of spenders.

It's entirely something that should be complained about, a company making money is one thing, but this is something else entirely.

Fobia, EmoEmmy, Xennial and 2 others like this.