UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. The lite boxs aent even to appese every Friday they give them 😂

Myth, Placebo, MayaTheHopeful and 7 others like this.
  2. I really wish players would just boycott this event and stop spending money to send ATA a message. But that won't happen. I'm still seeing more and more pop up bbbs, more flashes etc. If we want to send a message, people need to stop spending money right now.
    This whole thing is disappointing 😞

3. Who was the greedy employee that submitted this idea?

Do they have an ATA player account?

Gossamer, ShooFly, Adore and 3 others like this.
  4. I screeched upon reading the max of 3, gave myself a few moments to breathe mindfully, then screeched again reading “max of 3”. It hits me like a truck every time since all this while, I was thinking it was 5-7.

LeeJarrett, Adore, Victoria and 3 others like this.
  5. This drop rate is insane. Like 3 candies for those who can’t get the booster? How is this fair or obtainable?

LeeJarrett, EmoEmmy, Adore and 3 others like this.
  6. If you don't spend any ec you get maybe 2 candies maybe ifbu hit like 10 parties this isnt reasonable especially 6k candy for 1 candy bar?!?!

Minthe, Witchee, Xennial and 2 others like this.
  7. I have been hitting parties back to back for the last 2 days since this came out. All party of the day parties and I still have yet to get one piece of candy. What am I doing wrong?! I've even tried using doctors notes nothing...

LeeJarrett likes this.
  8. If I were you, I'd lodge a ticket.

Gossamer and Placebo like this.
  9. You’re doing nothing wrong. Everyone has the same problem

It’s all ATA’s fault for the low drop rates

10. At this point, everyone should submit a complaint ticket. This is getting annoying and ridiculous

Tizzy, LeeJarrett, Minthe and 4 others like this.
  11. I'd really like to organize a few days of not spending money on the game. I realize people will want to spend on other things, but if no one spent on the 26th/27th I think that would make an impact. As of right now drastic action seems to be the only thing that will get anything across. Sumbit tickets, review bomb, do what needs to be done

12. Increase the drop rate please, or at the very least lower the amounts needed cause this is ridiculous. This is why people quit. You guys should be trying to increase your player base not trying to make your paying players pinch pennies and go into debt.

LeeJarrett, Gossamer, EmoEmmy and 4 others like this.
  13. To everyone commenting on this forum post, please SEND IN A TICKET, it’s unlikely ATA will do anything to fix this issue, but if people start voicing their opinions straight to a dev (or whoever answers tickets) maybe it’ll get our point across better than complaining just in forums.

14. It has been 24h of people voicing themselves and ATA you've done nothing to show that we are being heard.

Why does your narrative from the ATA Day "We love our players" event not carry out here? Because we're upset do we not deserve the basic respect of communication?

Even if you're not going to make any changes I don't think we should have to be this loud for a reply.

LeeJarrett, bunz, verrmaj and 10 others like this.
  15. Fyi they have updated drops to a whole 7 per big inv party now :) not sure if there were any other changes cuz there’s still no acknowledgment atm

LeeJarrett and Witchee like this.
  16. Hello everyone!

Thank you for all your feedback.

Just jumping in here as I'd like to take a moment to chat about the event with you all, and share some updates. The format of this mini event is something new that we haven't done before. And when we try something new, it doesn’t always go the way we would have liked it to.

To share a little more about our intent: we wanted this event to have some cool rewards to work towards for all types of players, with some rewards being more exclusive. For example, our intention with the "Blood Will Spill" and "Blood and Thunder" avatars was for them to be a very lucky drop, which is why the Ultimate Candy Bars are harder to find. We added the Tricky Treat to Candy Bar conversion in the Store because we didn't want players who worked really hard and acquired a ton of Tricky Treats not be able to get the top rewards, just because they didn't get lucky with the Candy Bars.

We understand your experience with this mini event so far has been different, and that's totally valid! We've learned a lot already, and have a bunch of changes in mind if we run something like this again in the future.

For the current Trick or Treat mini event, we’re making the following changes to make it a little easier for everyone to get something they like from the event shop:

1. All parties will now have a guaranteed Tricky Treat Drop

2. Base Tricky Treat drops from all parties have been doubled

3. We're extending the event from 8 to 12 days total. The event will now end on Tuesday, Nov 5th at 11am PST

• We'll also be extending the time you have to exchange your drops in the Store after the event has ended. All shop items will be available until Nov 12 at 11am PST, but this change won't be reflected in-game until Monday.

Thank you all for playing PIMD <3

#197 [ATA]Beans, Oct 26, 2024 at 3:31 AM
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2024 at 3:38 AM
    Tizzy, LeeJarrett, Nicotine and 12 others like this.
  17. Ata please, your players would be SOOOO much more happy + appreciative if you would stop being greedy. You know damn well this drop rate is insane and nearly impossible to work with. This game has gotten to the point where you absolutely need to pay to get anywhere or get anything. You're going to lose players this way.. Just listen to your feedback. This is way too much. You lose players, you lose money. Make everything more affordable and you'd have more people willing to pay. Then you'd get more in the end. Soon nobody is going to want anything to do with this game at this rate, and its sad. Used to love playing, but now I don't know. It's clear you care more about money than your players. To a depressing extent.

LeeJarrett, Luciferr, Witchee and 3 others like this.
  18. Yeah this isn’t any better it’s still going to take way to much parties to get an item; this is supposed to be fun and enjoyable for your player base but it’s still a chore to do and only guaranteed to be good if you play every minute of the day or spend money. I just don’t get yall; if you do good by your player base you’ll make money anyways. This change is subpar at best

LeeJarrett, Gossamer, bunz and 10 others like this.
  19. Changes are subpar at best still requires players to play way to much or spend money for a guaranteed 1-2 items. Smh