PROMO πŸŽƒ Halloween is 2.5x Spookier! πŸŽƒ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 22, 2024 at 12:20 AM.

1. PLS πŸ˜­πŸ’€ they said here dang, now be quiet. Bc literally no one asked for this

2. Oh look, whole community is mad, let's throw some 2.5x scraps to them so their tails will get wagging and they will dig in their wallets to throw their money.
    Nice cover up ATA, not buying it.

LeeJarrett, Placebo, Luciferr and 5 others like this.
  3. I would like ATA to make some kind of statement, whether it's 'we're keeping the drops as is, deal with it' or 'here's how we're going to fix this'. At least acknowledge that majority of your players that keep your game in business are unhappy. Sitting by quietly is just adding more fuel to the fire. Yes it's your game to run how you want, devs, but most of us are loyal players and have been for years and we deserve way better. Like I said, ANY response at this point is more respectful than silence.

Gossamer, MamaMilker, Raine- and 14 others like this.
  4. This^^^^
    ATA acting like they're too big to respond is the worst part of it cuz yall know damn well this community is relatively small and you rely on the $$ spenders for your wages. be SO ffr & show some respect

Gossamer, Breadie, LeeJarrett and 3 others like this.
  5. I agree, it doesn’t have to be major either. It could be like, β€œhey, we see you guys and we hear you, give us a moment to get back to our team, and we’ll release another announcement later on.”

At least that’ll ease some of the annoyance for me, like okay so they’re making an effort to acknowledge the issue. Whereas right now, we’re completely in the dark

Breadie, Placebo and LeeJarrett like this.
  6. Seriously, I genuinely think we should boycott spending on the 26th/27th to send a message since they seem to be ignoring complaints

Nicotine, Breadie and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. First the shitty trick or treat thing, and now this skimpy promo that ends BEFORE THE EVENT WE ARE CELEBRATING.