LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🔭 Stargazer Decor Shard Box 🔭

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 13, 2024.

1. Ummm.. Cool… how about the Avatars? This box is worth $0

2. Ugly as shii

3. what……..🧍🏽‍♀️

4. Hmmm.. my mind still trying to process this decor shard box

5. So many questions so little answers…

-BB likes this.
  6. Sorry but this is not the vibe :(

7. 🤦🏽‍♀️

8. Can anyone share the other items like this? Idk what they have launched but I remembering seeing Moon in a room just a big moon with whole space in the room anyone got any idea please share images :(

9. Fire the idiot dev who came up with this stupid idea without actual feedback from what the COMMUNITY wants. Clowns

Yamiyo and Tiramisu like this.
  10. Ain’t no way💀 ATA really?

11. I love the desk (normal desk not orb) but this feels so unobtainable. You want people do spend so much on getting orbs (wouldn’t you need to open something like 3+ shard boxes to get one item organically?) but it’s genuinely just a burden. Plus what everyone else said about the layout. So weird and honestly disappointing. You should have done it so you could buy level 1, 2 & 3 instead of 3 pieces. Or if pieces, make the damn amount lower. Crazy.

12. This should’ve been a desk for blue and a 999 for gold or maybe just 2 999s. Why is this a bunch of different furniture we can’t use in any other dormset? Please stop disappointing us. The furniture is very cool but not its placement.

SpoopBee and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  13. Like what were you thinking?

14. What the heck is this?.
    Never do this again in the future ty

15. This is wild 💀

16. They want us to spend again. Good job, ATA.

17. No 🚶🏻‍♀️

18. Delete this. It’s ugly and it looks like another galaxy repeat of stellarama