LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🍌 ATA Day Raffle 🍌

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Aug 29, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

WINNERS!

Grand Prize Winner
    Thecurseddaemon24

Runner-Up Prize Winners

HEIDI
    -LovelyDesire-
    Canna_FN

Congratulations to all of these winners! [ATA]Beans will be following up with the 4 of you to begin discussing your rewards! We will contact you directly through a Support ticket.

All Prizes, including the complimentary ones (Such as JD's Surprise Boxes and ATA Day Boxes for ticket purchases) will be sent out by EOD tomorrow, September 19th!

How does it work?

[​IMG]

It's the same as any raffle -- you buy a ticket and could win prizes!!!
    The more tickets you have, the higher chance you'll have of winning!

There is ONE Grand Prize to be won!
    There are 2,003 Runner Up Prizes to be won, you can win as many of these as you have tickets!

If you purchase 15 Tickets, you will be granted a free ATA Day 2024 Box reward!
    This is limited to 1 per player and applies to your first 15 tickets, not every 15 tickets.
    You will be granted this free reward if you purchase 15 tickets, and you will still have a chance to win the other prizes!

If you purchase
    1 Ticket, you will automatically be granted 1 x JD's Surprise Party Box!

Tickets will be available until Noon PST Sept 17th!
    Top Grand Prize Winner will be announced 2PM PST Sept 18th via a forum post!

Prizes will be dropped right into your Rewards Inbox!

What are the prizes?

[​IMG]

πŸ† We are doing something new during this Raffle! For the first time ever, the Grand Prize Winner will get to design their custom avatar! Once the winner is selected:
    • The player will be provided with a due date to submit their design, sketch, or mood board.
    • While we can't guarantee when the avatar will be completed, we'll kick off the process right away.
    • Once the initial sketch is completed, it will be sent to the player, who must provide any feedback within 24 hours.
    • Upon completion of the final artwork, it will be sent to the winner, who will have an additional 24 hours to offer feedback and submit any desired text or copy.
    • While we'll do our absolute best to create the avatar of your dreams, please note that ATA reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the design.
    πŸ† Secondly, the Grand Prize Winner and the Runner Up #1 Winners will also have naming rights to one future stat item each! The winners will be notified when their item is ready to be named. They will also be granted said stat item when it becomes available in-game!​

FAQ

Where can I buy tickets?
    In the Molly's Deals/ Offers section of the shop!

Can I win more than one prize?
    Yes! You can potentially win as many Runner Up Prizes as you have tickets.*
    (Up to 2,004 prizes as that is the total number of available prizes, you'd have to be really lucky to get all 2,004 though!)
    There is only ONE Grand Prize Winner, but they can win several Runner Up Prizes

How are the winners picked?
    It's a raffle, so the winners will be randomly picked!
    We will be using a random number generator to make sure everyone has a fair chance.
    The Grand Prize Finale will be drawn first, then Runner Up #1, and so on and so forth.

Are the ATA Day 2024 Boxes tradeable?
    Yes! And so are the stat items inside them!

If I win the Grand Prize, Do I get to choose if the custom avatar is masc or femme?
    Yes, the Grand Prize winner will choose if their custom avatar is masc or femme!

How come I am having a hard time getting the VIP Stat Items?
    The VIP Stat Items are only a 1/10 chance of dropping from the raffle boxes, so they are quite rare!

Is there a chance I won't win anything?
    Yes, the prizes are limited, but with 2,004 total prizes, there is lots of opportunity!
    You may even win multiple Runner Up prizes!
    If you purchase 1 ticket, you are guaranteed to win at least 1 box!

Are the avatars or items in the raffle available anywhere else?
    No, these avatars and stat items are exclusive to the raffle!

Where can I get the Best Deal's on EC's before I buy tickets?
    You can find the Best Deal's on EC Bundles in the PIMD Web Store!

[​IMG]

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    πŸ›USE THE WEBSTORE --> GET FREE STUFF!🎁
    Check out the Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!

Only available on the PIMD Web Store!

#1 ATAClaptrap, Aug 29, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2024
  2. I want the custom avi asbhzhdx 😭🫠

3. Okay, now this is cool.

YoursBia, Bimb0, Espacio and 2 others like this.
  4. It's only the first price that is good and you have like 0.0001% chance to get it, so its a no from me. But knowing all the pimd maniacs, there are gonna be some fool put there spending thousands on trying to get that priceπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Mel, iCry, ShanieBunnie and 32 others like this.
  5. This was posted a week ago, and I'm just now seeing it?

Bambi_, Espacio and Pahuj like this.
  6. Also, the prizes suck. Money grab much?

Mel, Ydun, Hooters and 11 others like this.
  7. Most of the prizes being 1 single box is sooooo shady

Mel, Chokes, Ydun and 10 others like this.
  8. It was initially made on the date the post says but was actually published for players to see today as the devs prepare forum posts in advance

Espacio, HalloQueen, Day and 2 others like this.
  9. This… Is… Just not it. I love raffles on this mobile game. What happened here? I don’t even want to buy the 15. I ALWAYS buy the minimum to get something. Maybe next one. Good luck for the lucky .00001% player who will win. Better choose a good AVI πŸ˜‚

Mel, Chokes, xCarmilla and 3 others like this.
  10. Good luck to participants.πŸ€

I'm not making myself sad again. 7 loses in a row was enough. πŸ’€

xCarmilla, Espacio and xDevilx like this.
  11. So wether you spend 120ec to get the 15 boxes ans basically all you have guaranteed is 1 ATA day box that will most likely drop some small furni item that can be bought for 10c from somebody?!
    No raffle stats aside of the special named ones for T2-4, no raffle boxes with stats as reward lmao

ata r u okay?

Mel, Chokes, Dolcezza and 14 others like this.
  12. The idea is nice but lowering the other rewards to pretty much barely nothing is pretty disappointing and just money making knowing ppl will only join in to get maybe the Avi of their wish. Also promising an Avi yet not letting the person who won have the last saying in it isn't really fair since what if changes get made or some weird color combo that maybe the ATA team likes but not the winner? I think the winner should have the last saying in it before checking it off and not just the ATA team

Mel, __Unstable__, Chokes and 13 others like this.
  13. This is so disappointing and such a cash grab regarding the shard avatars. The community did not have any input whatsoever about what shards they would have preferred back, considering they’re the ones paying money to open these shards this idea is just a greedy money grab.

14. Super underwhelmed not gonna lie. I had high expectations after nothing was in Mollys corner these past two days. And even still! Disappointed

Chokes, MoodyMyers, xCarmilla and 3 others like this.
  15. Please make the ATA day deals available on web store. USD is not 1:1 with GBP and no idea why I have to pay more because I live here πŸ₯Ή

16. WHY ARE WE SKIMPING ON ALL PRIZES THIS ATA DAY 😭😭😭 first the amount to prizes for the cross platform event and now even the raffle… and bringing back one of the ugliest 85/95 fem Avis. Please ATA do better I’m begging πŸ˜”

Chokes, Ydun, Espacio and 1 other person like this.
  17. This is cool, to bad it’s rare to get the grand prize unless you spend a butt load πŸ˜”

18. Once when I was like 12 I joined a raffle for flat screen tvs at a Chinese buffet and won them so I guess I’ll let my delusional child self out for this one. Cant waste a decade on a game without wanting a chance at a whole damn avi, especially when y’all are one of the reasons I draw people the way I do 😭

19. I need that custom avi. I could make my irl renaissance tree become immortalized in the virtual world

Everliora, Espacio and Figgles like this.