How did you come up with your PIMD username?

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Hurricaine, May 21, 2023.

1. I’m a Greek Mythology nerd

willow6031 likes this.
  2. It’s my heavenly name. Celestia Eterea, it comes from being heavenly, ethereal, angelic, goddess-like. I had other igns like: AndrieJack & IndigoJupiterTheThird, but they are from completely other places. I wanted an androgynous sounding name to make people wonder regarding my gender because I have observed that people tend to be much kinder to males than females, I already am a bigender woman, so it just worked out perfectly well. My actual name is also in a way androgynous. So that’s what i came up with. Jack comes from the infamous movie franchise The Pirates of Carribean, Captain Jack Sparrow, he shares a bit of my personality tbh. Andrie is from Andrea, Andre, Andra in a way. It’s a part of one of my soul names. I just looked at it as a first&last name. For the second ign, i am an Indigo child who is a Zillenial, i love the color indigo due to its hue and i watched a Japanese documentary that shows where the indigo color naturally comes from and how to obtain it and it kinda stuck with me. I am a Sagittarius ♐️, Jupiter is my lucky planet and I love associating with it. My lucky number is 3. So Indigo-Jupiter-Three became as the 3rd.

Seriously likes this.
  3. I'm german and one of my favourite bands is the german band "Rammstein". One of my favourite songs of theirs is called "Sonne" which translates to "sun". Apart from it being one of fav songs, my dad introduced me to Rammstein when I was a little child, I grew up with them, being it one of things my dad and I had (he's my superhero). Also, I was born in summer and my always called me his sunshine, so that adds to it. Kinda deep now that I'm typing it out 😂

Lumi, Phobia, Seriously and 1 other person like this.
  4. I love the willow tree and the name and my sister always uses it

5. Marvel fan that's why I chose most powerful charector.

6. Chose mine because its really beautiful name but it was taken by an inactive player at the time and I had to write long ass ticket to ATA to get it. One of the many reasons why I respect the team and still playing lol

Seriously and Lumi like this.
  7. Sending a help ticket for EVERY name change until I finally found one I liked was such a vibe. I feel like the people who ran tickets back then were chiller too

Alessandra and TheSagittarian like this.
  8. I was originally "Nameless_Enby" because I wasn't sure on a name at the time and I'm Non-Binary.

Anyway, I kept getting attacked by another player and needed to change names. My partner (RS) reminded me of one of our favourite bits "I'm at Soup" from, I think, a Code Geass fan dub.

And now my nickname is Soup 💜

9. I believe sfw over a name is against tou. Or at the very least, not giving you a cf

10. I was helping someone with a story they were writing and my pimd account dorm and character is based off the story.