CURRENT EVENT 🏎️ The Fast Track 🏎️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Having to hit 125k hunt drops to get all the avis is absurd! That makes it completely unfair for smaller players. The greed is getting ridiculous, do better ATA and stop making your game only enjoyable for those who can spend money.

OhhMyFaerie, Woes, j0rdan and 35 others like this.
  2. We want a chocolate hunt! For April! Something decadent and beautiful for all the chocolate lovers

3. I think they are done very well. But it's so not my style...

4. Gagged for a f1-themed hunt but it’s lowkey kind of boring too… hate the hunt formats like this too, hunts like this are super hard to hit higher drops on when you work full time 🫠🫠

OhhMyFaerie, Woes, Gir and 8 others like this.
  5. Oh thats not

sinnamanbun likes this.
  6. pls stop making the avis look like starter avis w a little umph to them😭☠️

Woes, Gir, j0rdan and 11 others like this.
  7. Not bad. Love when the hunts change to this verses side stories tbh

Kukki and Nomad like this.
  8. I’m on board with everyone else. Increasing the story drop requirements is madly unnecessary and annoying. y’all never listen to feed back and it shows.
    this hunt isn’t terrible but it’s not worth the effort at all.

OhhMyFaerie, diorhrts, Gir and 20 others like this.
  9. Theme isn't for me, but I don't mind it.

What I do mind, though, is the format of this hunt. Nahhhh, that's kinda 💩

10. ATA pls, why is the only femme ava exclusively from boxes 😭

AnnKeezie likes this.
  11. * femme DRIVER ava, apologies

AnnKeezie and Gir like this.
  12. Finally some cute avis.

Lumi likes this.
  13. It’s impressive how you take a good idea and execute so poorly, why give them helmets to hold.. when they could wear them? You know avis wearing full covered masks and helmets are more popular right; even half covered masks.. lol and then one male Avi gotta be showing his abs like he’s undressing for some reason.. weird; fail. Do better, I know kids who could do better.

Styx, Gir, Astra- and 4 others like this.
  14. I hate this hunt BUT I like the cow stuff and it'll be nice/healthy to take a break after for a bit /gen

Sangre and stay_bubbly-x like this.
  15. When you remove side stories it feels like there’s nothing to do on this app. Please stop taking them away. No one and I mean no one asked for that.

16. It's look like April full hunt 🤣🤣🤣

Witchee likes this.
  17. Once again, stop taking side stories away…

Gir, Koshka, Provoker and 4 others like this.
  18. I’m truly struggling to understand how no side stories is a benefit to you guys -ata. Like, is this being done to just have leaderboard pop up faster?
    Aside from that, doing this extended main story is just breaking something that has been working. You’re taking away a component that brings some anticipation to hunts, because maybe- just maybe- one of the side story stats will be to the liking of some part of the community.
    But anyway, I refuse to not post some kind of feedback whenever this pops up because this is just so unnecessary.

OhhMyFaerie, Styx, Gir and 11 others like this.
  19. Omg bootleg lewis Hamilton and Charles leclerc that's crazy

AnnKeezie likes this.