EVENT 🕯️Cuddling by Candlelight 🕯️

Discussion in 'Events' started by pimd, Jan 7, 2024.

1. I love the hunt🥰ata making me wanna do t10 before vday ofc

2. Stop with this drop format jeez, it's so unnecessary and excessive

3. Avis are cute, dont really feel like I need need them tho tbh 😅 would be cool if the community reward was tradable so we could sell it, hope it'll at least be recyclable for those of us who haven't maxed our dorms out yet 🤞 dorm wise in my opinion it's kinda all over the place? The bottom shelf and mirror on the 999 add in like the only red in the room, none of the candles are done in the same art style, they're all different and same with the plants, not cohesive at all, the bed, rug, 499, and chair are probably the cutest pieces in this set and would probably work better mixed in with other sets. Wallpaper is kinda cool but still same thing, feels too mismatched. At least some of us will get a break before vday 😴

Tiramisu likes this.
  4. To get all the avi box you need to collect 90k drops to finish all the tiers with avi box reward on the xc.
    If you are not lucky, you wont getting the avi you want from the avi box until you open all the avi boxes from the event, which mean you need to collect 90k main drops.
    This event format only removing the side drops, the main drops you get from parties still not changed (126/250/500/700).
    Usually when people want to collect side avi, they just need to go on prem party sess when all the side stories already out and focusing on side drops instead of main drops. (I finished side stories while only collected 50k main drops from last hunt)
    Of course if youre lucky, this format is pretty okayish, but if youre not... u need to collect 90k main drops to get the avi you want from avi box ;/
    Also about the "spending money" part that op said, its depend on how people play honestly
    But i still hate this format if ata doesnt raise the drops from parties

5. I love the body figures, the clothes yall coulda made the male ones a lil more sexy. Cuz why he look like he swing thru vines????

MayaTheHopeful and xXSunshineXx like this.
  6. hot! I may participate in this hunt ;)

7. Mine did as well 1min after co

Spoiled and Amarilove like this.
  8. Very cute hunt, and I'm excited to see how this community challenge plays out.

9. Someone explain the community score thingy

SunriseToHeaven likes this.
  10. The avis are a lil too shaded for me to actually look and admire them. Plus why the descriptions not matching the avatars?? The dorm is cute tho (send me unwanted furni items btw). I like the community idea and the rewards that come with it 🤩

Starry_Night and stay_bubbly-x like this.
  11. Bring back the side stories!!! Putting all the avis on the main storyline is just a bad idea...and I bet we all agreed to that before. Not sure why u had to do it again!! Last time it happened I literally had to collect 70k+ drops to get the avi I wanted and it definitely wasn't fun

12. It's cute, I like the shading being related to candlelight.

Meh. Non-tradeable, booo.

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  13. Idk the avis are cute

Spoiled likes this.
  14. Yooooo this Hunt lit ASF 💕💕💕💕💕 Love it too the max. The avatars are beautiful both the male and female are sexy 😌.

15. This is new hunts! I love that one! 🫶🏽🥹

16. Not to bad. But is the dude in the bottom left even legal to be posed like that? Looks 15-16 at best

17. Ata aint forcing anyone to do anything. No one is holding a gun to your head. You can easily just say. Nahh this aint worth it. And not soend money. Dont blame ata for your lack of control with spending habits

18. Cute theme , it’s just like clothing always have to be removed but I guess that’s the point, so I’ll excuse myself #shushme
    🤫😂🤧

19. Again you’re allowed to hold a company accountable. Sad you’re always sucking them off in the forums.

20. The hunt furni is cute 🤷🏽‍♀️🤍