LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Snake Eyes Shard Box 😎 🐍

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 10, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

These boots were made for walkin' 😎

[​IMG]
    Y'know, I'm something of a *leather daddy* myself.πŸ§‘β€πŸ”¬

VIP+ UPDATE

We've introduced a final tier to the Snakes and Leather and Viper Drive avatars that have 100/100 Stats!
    Details can be found in this forum post here!

[​IMG]
    You have a chance of getting any of the following Serpent Shades Shards:

Silver Serpent Shades Shard
    Gold Serpent Shades Shard
    Onyx Serpent Shades Shard

These shards will be available from opening the Snake Eyes Shard Box
    This Shard Box is available in the Store from now until 12 PM PST on Tuesday, January 30th!

These shard boxes are only available for 2 WEEKs, but the avatars can be purchased up until 12 PM PST on Thursday, February 15th!

Please note that once the Avatars leave the shop, you will not be able to get them anymore!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Please note you will NOT be able to achieve the VIP avatars without first having the regular set.

[​IMG]
    RIP to Captain Holt.

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    πŸ› BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase![/URL]
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 ATAClaptrap, Jan 10, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2024
    Brenley5, Fantastic, Gir and 12 others like this.
  2. These kinda hot ngl πŸ”₯

3. Damn all these avis female and male are hot πŸ”₯ ok ata I see you πŸ‘€ I need all the females tho like asap πŸ˜‚ gimme pls

BloodyKisses, Dune, 90sL0V3 and 3 others like this.
  4. Seems kinda early πŸ‘€ Whats this mean for vday?

5. Okay my bentos are safe πŸ₯΄

BloodyKisses, Akumu, Haust and 8 others like this.
  6. bring back the chinese beads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gir, Demigirl, Dune and 17 others like this.
  7. okay πŸ”₯πŸ‘€ i'm very pleased with the male avis.

8. female avis are ok, but male ones r hot

9. LMAOO those were hell to collect but hella nice

62cents, Skyrim, Puma and 7 others like this.
  10. Smh the avatars are okay but why box this and the other bauble avatars aren’t even gone

11. Oh that's not..

Skyrim, King and lustylegend like this.
  12. I wasn't expecting new shards before valentines day. These are nice, and I hope to collect a couple. I do wander if we can expect an uptick in shards released.

13. Oi, these are nice and all. But CAN WE TAKE A BREAK FROM THE SHARDS PLEASE! Like dude, we've had shards on top shards for the past couple of months. We get it, you like your money but how about we tone down the desperation. It's bad enough that we don't get breaks from hunts anymore. We DON'T need that with shards now. Gods forbid we get a little money underneath ours belts before you take it away from us. Slow your roll. Geez Louise.

14. Not sure the amount of sales y'all expect with this right before v day, but hey, y'all crunch the numbers not me. As for the avis, I feel they're all equally good and any of them could have been low, mid, or high tiers. I would happily take the first or third tier fem avis if they were first tier and the price is right. As for the male avis, these are in the right direction. They don't look like they're "trying too hard" and they even may be on par with the fem avis. Perhaps the mid tier male should have been wearing his pair of shades, whether over his eyes or stop his head/in his hair. I rem wearing the box fem avi from Starry Splendor hunt and was irked she wasn't wearing the mask and was simply holding it. Once again, I think the timing for these shards is odd. Maybe LNY shard avis could have been now before v day?

Victoria, CorneliaSt, Lucas and 3 others like this.
  15. ???
    Chinese New Year Avatars?? Where??
    Also, I like da big booty, but I also like da big booby. And I have not seen any booby love

The fem avis have cute faces but their bodies look kinda stubby and the outfits are really not giving enough.

16. The fact that they’re not even all of that on top of the fact that y’all been dropping shards ever 3 business days… hmmm πŸ€” like you could’ve saved these for a rainy day or sum

17. Gorgeous!

Amarilove likes this.
  18. Il pass...