LIMITED-TIME CONTENT đŸȘ„The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading PassđŸȘ„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. They apparently just changed it but yes it was real

2. they only required you to get hired twice, not 10 times. But regardless, they updated it to have a “or” option so you don’t have to get volleyed twice. They also said if you’re currently stuck on it, they were going to bump you ahead to skip it completely. If you’re still facing issues, then you can write in a help ticket.
    obviously there were a lot of people facing this problem so please be patient on a response for the ticket.

3. Someone convince me they didn't use ChatGPT to make these quests

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and Gir like this.
  4. Yall had ample time to figure this out, and yall thought this was the one huh?

and the audacity to launch it too???

Is it drugs? Or like what’s happening,? Trauma dump? Cuz like I can send yall a therapist.

when I tell you nobody wanted this,

5. Love this idea. Love the last male avi shown... all ik, is that I'm satisfied with this. 🙂

[ATA]Queens and Imma_LilShorty like this.
  6. Wow, can’t wait to get a pass! I’m excited for this, it’s free I don’t know why y’all complaining 😂

7. I love the absolute meltdown everyone is having on here. Peak reality TV. I'm glad ATA changed the requirement though.

Kukki, Gir, Imma_LilShorty and 5 others like this.
  8. Anyone have the link to the discord server that talk abt pimd stats or the story pass stats (I forgot what it called)

bambipie likes this.
  9. Also.. a bit annoyed that the image says “collect all three” but the writing says 3 of each 3
 like.. big ass difference there. Collecting all 3 to make one is just.. collecting 1 of each.. not collect three of all three.

FrenchToast and SavageDarkAngel like this.
  10. These avis are ✹bad✹

11. let's say a friend traded me her storypass while I didn't have one. I now have an activated storypass and she doesn't have any, activated or not.

Q:
    Will I be able to get an unactivated one to trade back to her?

Will she be able to get another unactivated one she can trade 1:1 with?

SleepyCloud likes this.
  12. I just want to get a pass.

13. this is possible bcs i did get a second raven on my same alt, after trading the first on my main

but yeah so far i havent actually seen anyone with an activated raven get a tradeable one. which sucks

14. I don't know why this story pass is getting so much hate. I actually like it. I think it's a lot of fun! 😊

15. Bruh

Dolcezza likes this.
  16. These are some of the ugliest avis ever made

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  17. I feel like in order to have the tradeable story pass perform better in favor in players, than it should’ve evened out all the possible (animal) houses more amongst the players, so it was easier to trade. Practically every player landed in snake; that action alone made it difficult to find other players to trade with since demand in cubs and goats are so high, but the supply is lower. To me, it made it feel like that most players are at a disadvantage due to the animals not being properly distributed to players; it only lead to players not getting the same game experience by not being able to trade properly. That alone just makes me prefer how previous side stories are done by just earning things based through regular party actions and not having to go through multiple other players with difficulties.

18. To be honest, I really don’t see what’s there to be upset about now that the egregious hiring requirement is gone. The pass is basically free if you do ec parties, and if you don’t, it’s going for 2đŸ± on campus, which is a steal for a story pass even if the avatars are bleh.

Trading with other people really isn’t that hard, and all you have to do is check campus chat and wall people occasionally. The tradable drops also allows you to directly buy progress on the story pass, which is an interesting mechanic.

The prices for the drops are definitely inflated right now and will probably go down significantly in a few days, and you could make some easy đŸ±s off your drops by selling them now and buying later at a lower price.

Kukki and Muschi like this.
  19. I really don’t believe this is the case. I didn’t land on snake, and after spending some time observing, campus chat isn’t really skewed towards any of the three. From what I’ve seen on their walls, other players who landed on snake aren’t having trouble finding people to trade with.

It’s probably just a matter of perception. I landed on lion, and it definitely felt like there was a glut of lions and a shortage of everything else. All you really have to do is wait a bit longer for the right trade to show up on campus chat or post a message yourself.

Dolcezza and Muschi like this.

20. I’ve honestly had trouble finding people because the supply on cubs and goats are low; not many people got picked for those houses compared to snake. In other terms; supply for cubs/goats are low while the demand is high for them with snakes being higher in supply. I’ve noticed it through observation; when someone is in need of a snake item and are trading their cubs/goats for it, more people are willing to wall them out compared to those asking for cubs/goats with the trade of snakes, the latter getting barely any –to no– replies on their wall. Obviously, there are a few people stating they need snake, but most are trying to get goat and cubs to the point those are the second main item getting traded for the other because snake is easier to get... It’s just what I’ve noticed
 I was just stating how I felt and noticed other players felt on the issue. Honestly, I’m glad and grateful that they decided to release a free side story, I just wish the houses got distributed better so it would’ve been more fun to engage in. All I’m doing is trying to leave feedback on the issue because I’m not the only one who’s noticed it; some people leave comments in campus about how most people got pared with snakes. Most doesn’t mean all.