LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪄The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading Pass🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. I had 300 of each animal why it only counted 100? Shouldn't it be 300? Since it's only needed 1 of each. Maths ain't mathing lmao

About30Ninjas, AIaska and Pahuj like this.
  2. Well, I think this is pretty awesome.

3. I NEED A XANAX FOR THIS PASS😑

4. You effed up royal.

What made you think that requiring a trade to start the story pass is a good idea? Seriously, please enlighten me to the thought process. Because this seems more like it was you using an AI to write this post and just mindlessly going with it.

At least the avatars are okay.

RE_WHENCH, Dolcezza and 90sL0V3 like this.
  5. that makes a lot of sense I really didn’t read just looked at the avis & misc 😭 to see if I wanted to participate or not

6. wait WHAT?

Astrid likes this.
  7. They took it out

Muschi likes this.
  8. Y’all would have been better off doing a black magic/cursed hunt themed story pass, we’ve been asking you to bring it back for years

RE_WHENCH and CuppaTea like this.
  9. The reactions on the first page im crine they hate it 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Gir and Destinyy like this.
  10. Not true lmao I just enjoy witch arcana 🤷🏼‍♀️ have I posted about anything else this hunt? No, as it’s not my taste.

Muschi and Lumi like this.
  11. Avis are horrendous. Are you guys gonna do anything right for this BF? Oh my god it ain’t that hard

12. What do you mean I need 900 items to make 100 of what I need? 💀 what kind of ratio is this? 😭

13. You say they drop from premium parties, but I am only seeing the story pass drop from cats and dogs, no pizzas. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I'd assume it'd be all three.

RE_WHENCH, Muschi and Witchee like this.
  14. Creating the Chimera is DUMB AS HELL AND I ACTUALLY LIKE THE STORY PASS

RE_WHENCH and Kukki like this.
  15. Alright i know I can't be the only one fed up with the cub ratio. There are hardly any people trading cubs for snakes or goats! Please give more people cubs 🥹🥹🥹

16. This crap is exhausting. Requiring trading in a story pass? If I get the drop I might play, but I’m not even gonna try to buy it.

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  17. You have to get hired 10 times really? How are people 20mcs+ gonna do that? Also you skip it for people when they send a ticket? Then just remove the damn quest lmaooo what are you guys doing

RE_WHENCH, Gir, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  18. I didn’t get to choose my house and now I have to trade mascots I’m so confused

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  19. Just to clarify— They recently updated this to add a “or” option so you no longer have to get volleyed twice, but they see now how it was a bad idea to have that as a requirement in the first place

20. Do you have a picture of this? Is this real?