How to Avoid Scammers

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Day, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Yes. The devs and mod team is aware of this. There's actually a post up about this topic.

Victoria and Epistemologia like this.
  2. Bot

3. So there's people behind them or? As the same ones keep adding me and my club members so is it actually real people or just a machine playing over and over again the amount of people I have had to block just cuz of this is unreal and really annoying

4. There's also one about using a code on a diffrent website for a gift so they get money and so do I apparently but I don't use that other app so anyone woth weird propositions I just block

5. Tecnicly yes but mostly bots that people have set up

6. Wander how they set that up? Weird

7. There are probly millions of bots all over the internet

LilgadiceRosence likes this.
  8. I think it would be a good idea to implement a scammer option when you report someone. There currently isn’t one from what I see.

9. I’m assuming but if you’re getting scammed on a 10 year old app you probably have bigger issues in your life. I could be wrong I don’t know. Glad all these guides are made but where are the maximize your ec purchase guides or $$ saving tips guides. It’s not fair to take with both hands I’ve heard. Tru votes lock the thread 1 vote. : (

Victoria likes this.
  10. Oh great… it’s Tru…
    Here’s that money guide you’re looking for 👉🏼 Click Here

11. Thanks but as always No thank you.
    Please keep your locked - haven’t been updated threads in a year away from me.

Nice try tho have a fantastic day. : (

12. Press and hold on the message and tap report. Is all you need to do

13. Uh oh, sounds like some people were being naughty...

Day likes this.
  14. So our club is dealing with a scammer. She originally used an alt as an excuse saying it was her ex that joined our club to randomly hit players in our club. And when people retaliated she used that as an excuse to harass smaller club members even after she was paid cf. You can go check her wall Juno is her ign. Wondering has anyone else has dealt with her or because this seems to be something she regularly does. Or other people like her.

15. Wanted to post pictures of proof that we paid her but idk how?

16. This thread is about real life scammers who are scamming real money from people. But of course they are going to keep coming back with other accs when you give in and give free stuff

17. you can send a ticket to ATA regarding this, if I’m not wrong (do correct if I am) when a cf is paid they are no longer allowed to farm for the same purpose as it’s a breach of tou

Persimmon13 and Muschi like this.
  18. Not necessarily. The only real tou based rules around farming is they arnt allowed to ask for ec value things since people could have spent real money to get it.
    That includes furniture, breaking rs, premium drops, name change....anything that costs ec to obtain

19. The not allowed to farm when cf is paid is a player based 'war rule' kinda thing

Persimmon13 likes this.